Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably been done before but........................

You're the Juan that we want
Oo-oo-oo, Mata
The Juan that we want
Oo-oo-oo, Mata
The Juan that we want
Oo-oo-oo, no crosses please
Mata indeed

Also, is Mata good looking? I always thought that he looks like an Ewok.

Look.. if you had Juan shot,
or Juan opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted..
in Juan moment

Woodward you capture it.. or just let it slip? Yo..

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy

Wenger's vomit on his sweater already, Mou's Spaghetti

You better lose yourself in the football, the moment you own it, you better never let it go (go)

You only get Juan shot, do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity only comes once in a lifetime

or Juan opportunity

in Juan moment

You better lose yourself in the football, the moment you own it, you better never let it go (go)

You only get Juan shot, do not miss your chance to blow this opportunity only comes once in a lifetime
Awful.

He's not a Manchester United player yet. He looks likely to come, but the fact that he hasn't actually signed anything is worrying. A team like PSG is more than capable of stepping in at the last minute.

He's not a Manchester United player yet. He looks likely to come, but the fact that he hasn't actually signed anything is worrying. A team like PSG is more than capable of stepping in at the last minute.

Get out.

fecking party poopers.

blasphemy!!

Any idea why the medical has been postponed? Both Sky and BBC were saying that it should happen today.

or Juan opportunity

in Juan moment

Nurse.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper, just trying to prevent mass suicide when this ends up being Herrera v2

Nothing could prevent the mass suicide if we don't sign him now. I even posted his youtube compilation on fecking facebook!

I'm definitely less confident now than I was this morning..

Latest update from the bbc..

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25849959

Spain midfielder Juan Mata is expected to arrive at Manchester United on Friday for a medical ahead of his proposed move from Chelsea.
United continue to deny having made a bid for the playmaker, but it is understood they have made an offer through intermediaries working on the deal.
Not sure why the medical was postponed till Friday, but the bolded part is what's worrying me the most...

I guess they have decided to have the medical and complete the deal on the same day instead of having the medical tonight and completing the deal tomorrow. It's annoying because we have to wait some more time but with Neville, Rooney and Afro Man now following Mata on twatter, it has to be a done deal. I reckon the personal terms are already agreed.

That gimp Kevin Palmer is suggesting that PA are suggesting that there will be a suggestive presser on Monday to unveil him.

Status
Not open for further replies.