Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
BerbgWXIQAAVhOI.jpg:large

How the feck do people notice things like Rooney and P Nev following Mata? :lol:

I got a notice on my smart phone for some reason. Don't know why because they don't send me one every time one of the other people I follow starts following someone else.

I got a notice on my smart phone for some reason. Don't know why because they don't send me one every time one of the other people I follow starts following someone else.
Yeah it seems to happen quite randomly. Maybe if like a few people you follow, follow somebody else in a short space of time? Maybe its just completely random. Quite pointless though.

I also have the feeling Mourinho will come out tomorrow in a press conference and say there is no deal between United and Chelsea, and the sound of a thousand computers being smashed in despair.

So will he still be available for the Cardiff game if he is unveiled on Monday?

Depends when he is registered as our player with FA. If it is done tomorrow, or I guess even early on Monday, he can play.

I love how impatient the Caf becomes when it has to wait a bit longer for something that will inevitably happen. 'Medical on Friday'=PSG and Madrid will snatch him in the last minute. :lol:

Miserable cnuts.

I love how impatient the Caf becomes when it has to wait a bit longer for something that will inevitably happen. 'Medical on Friday'=PSG and Madrid will snatch him in the last minute. :lol:

Miserable cnuts.
Yeah, it never happened before..

Miserable cnuts.

Gut feeling my friend

Yup, there are some crackers on page one.

Yeah, Yeah I know, but things change in football.

Judging on his first two seasons any logical person would have said dropping/selling Mata would be madness.

He was dropped and eventually our results massively improved. The Chelsea fan in that blog says it all really. Mata doesnt fit into Joses plans because hes too unpredictable and attacking whilst not being good enough in all areas. Oscar,Hazard, and Willian have provided a more balanced, powerful attacking midfield that has made the team more solid.

Of course it doesnt mean Mata isnt still a top class player and wouldnt be a hit for United, he probably will, but I had assumed that Mata being dropped would result in poor results, but it hasnt, so how can it argued that it was a bad thing?

On a more personal level I really liked Mata as a person and I think he really liked us, it will be a shame in that respect to see him playing for a rival.

Somewhat still surprised Chelsea sold him. I had underestimated his frustration level I guess, and of course the ability to get Salah helps Chelsea fill the spot on the roster. I had been thinking that being in the title hunt and CL Chelsea would have kept him around for insurance, but he obviously wants out and Chelsea want to be rid of a potential source of disruption down the stretch. Suppose the upcoming World Cup had something to do with it also.

Remember reading an interview when he first came to England where he said his favourite player was Giggs. Seem to remember he has a degree as well, although I'm not sure if I'm mixing him up with someone else? Plus he is handsome in an understated way. Good egg, big love for the Juan

Why would twitter dm rooney to say he cant answer his phone?! Surely it would have just been easier to text him?! Lol

Why would twitter dm rooney to say he cant answer his phone?! Surely it would have just been easier to text him?! Lol
It's bullshit and his tweets should be banned from this thread. When this whole Mata saga kicked off, he tweeted that he would delete his account if Man Utd sign Mata. :lol: Obviously deleted the tweet now, but not before some fecker screenshot it.

It's bullshit and his tweets should be banned from this thread. When this whole Mata saga kicked off, he tweeted that he would delete his account if Man Utd sign Mata. :lol: Obviously deleted the tweet now, but not before some fecker screenshot it.

It wasn't posted for its factual content but rather its comedy value.

Been doing some quality muppetwork. Wayne Rooney only follows footballers he plays, or has played with. He hasn't tweeted since Christmas, and he just logged in today to follow Mata :drool:

Been doing some quality muppetwork. Wayne Rooney only follows footballers he plays, or has played with. He hasn't tweeted since Christmas, and he just logged in today to follow Mata :drool:
That brand new info, jakec. Cheers. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.