Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe i just texted my girlfriend "what's the mata?" without even thinking. I'm deadly serious too.

So who's going to get to the Whalley Range Bupa? Or Spire as it's now known.

This is when 24/7 reporting becomes an issue.

So much waiting around seem's to cast a doubt over the deal. It was always on, just fine details that needed sorting first.

I'd say what this thread has been missing was shit puns BY doge. But it hasn't, actually, the shit puns on their own were fine. I know you enjoyed them.
You can't say the word 'wow' without it being a reference to doge now?

What is the world coming to? Such .. such .. WOW!

Yeah you guys seem to have loads of news before us. I think Mata's helicopter flew straight to Montevideo.

I wonder why that is. Maybe the British media, while evidently liking to have the exclusive, prefer milking the attention, eyeballs and clicks? I knew about the bid being accepted at least five, maybe ten minutes before it came up anywhere else and about twenty minutes before Sky. Why? It was a simple matter fo fact thing: "Januzaj should have passed. Oh look, United's Mata bid has been accepted, 45M euros. Marcos Alonso down the wing, he crosses...". That was all the fanfare I got, they didn't even repeat it. :lol:

So who's going to get to the Whalley Range Bupa?

Don't think they use it now do they. i remember SAF saying that medicals can happen at our own medical facilties at Carrington after the developments which were completed in the summer.

SSN say medical this evening. Deal tomorrow morning.

feck sake, can we not just announce it after the medical tonight. Are we going to sleep on the medical results or some shit first before completing the deal?

feck sake, can we not just announce it after the medical tonight. Are we going to sleep on the medical results or some shit first before completing the deal?

No, we need to give Shitty a chance to hijack the deal and make a right laugh out of us. Revenge for the Berbatov deal.

You can't say the word 'wow' without it being a reference to doge now?

What is the world coming to? Such .. such .. WOW!
It's much sadness I agree.
I wonder why that is. Maybe the British media, while evidently liking to have the exclusive, prefer milking the attention, eyeballs and clicks? I knew about the bid being accepted at least five, maybe ten minutes before it came up anywhere else and about twenty minutes before Sky. Why? It was a simple matter fo fact thing: "Januzaj should have passed. Oh look, United's Mata bid has been accepted, 45M euros. Marcos Alonso down the wing, he crosses...". That was all the fanfare I got, they didn't even repeat it. :lol:
I'm not sure I understood anything in your post, even though I tried.

Shed End still taking it all well too I see

I don't think i will ever get over us selling Mata to them, i'm still not over us selling Sturridge to Liverpool.

Seriously, it's Manchester United. How can we give them such a boost like that ? I feel betrayed by my own club.

Even if Mata said he wanted to leave but he wanted to stay in England we should have said NO, it's abroad or you stay put.

I can't just accept this and move on just like that. This guy has made such an impact at the club, it's going to be too hard to just get over it.

For me this is without doubt the worst piece of buisness this club has ever done.

lolz

To be fair Sparky, lab tests usually take half a day. Considering it's 4 PM and the club doctor isn't going to analyze results at 7 or 8 PM, the medical results should logically be done tomorrow.

With every minute that goes by without this deal being done there is always potential for this man to feck it all up.
ed-woodward-manchester-united-executive-vice-chairman_3046697.jpg%3F20131205092906

He could do with a shave...

... and a chin.

No, we need to give Shitty a chance to hijack the deal and make a right laugh out of us. Revenge for the Berbatov deal.
Wierd. Why would they want a revenge? It was them who tried to hijack Berbatov deal.

To be fair Sparky, lab tests usually take half a day. Considering it's 4 PM and the club doctor isn't going to analyze results at 7 or 8 PM, the medical results should logically be done tomorrow.

Announce him subject to results of a medical then? Chelsea have announce that cunto already and just slapped, "subject to a medical" on the end of it. Why cant we do that?

Eh?

The bid was accepted before the match wasn't it?

Sky Sources understand that Chelsea's Juan Mata will have a medical at Manchester United tonight and will complete his move to Old Trafford on Friday.

fecking get in!! :drool:

I do agree with Chelsea fans this is a bad piece of business for the long term
A friend at work said to me, "yeah but were only selling him to you so you can beat Arsenal and City so we win the title :)

I then politely enquired with would then happen next year. His face quickly went like this :confused: :eek: :nervous:

Sky Sources understand that Chelsea's Juan Mata will have a medical at Manchester United tonight and will complete his move to Old Trafford on Friday.

fecking get in!! :drool:
SSN understood that he would have a medical today. They are making it up as they go along. :lol:

I won't believe it until he starts a game for us. Do you lot remember what happened with Mikel?

Sky sports News are like George RR Martin right now, he's coming he's coming but he never comes. :(

I do agree with Chelsea fans this is a bad piece of business for the long term

I think it's Maureen trying to be too clever for his own good. I think he genuinely has no expectations of United with Moyes and thinks giving us Mata could nick a point or three off Arsenal and City.

Apparently he won't be registered in time for the Cardiff game if the deal happens too late tomorrow.

Chelsea fans are greedy fecks, just had one text me saying he is pissed off they are selling Mata and he hopes Rooney better be part of the deal either now or in the summer. You are getting £40 million for Mata you greedy fecker.

No fecking around with him on the bench either. Start him first game. Instant improvement even if he has a wank game.

Status
Not open for further replies.