Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Liverpool been whacking off over him for months now, Chelsea seemingly on a "why the feck not" whim with the Mata money....

The likes of B9 didn't seem 100% sure in his thread. They were shit sure of signing him, but not of his quality.

I assume he's decent enough then.

Announce him, announce the arrival of the special Juan!

David Moyes is probably jizzing himself right now, unveiling Fellaini was a bit of wank at the end of the window, unveiling Mata is a whole new level.

Why do we do these things so slowly? Chelsea seemingly signed this Salah cnut in a matter of minutes while we're taking forever to get Mata's helicopter in the air.

Sack Woodward, sell Moyes.

Can't wait until this thread is locked & we have a shiny new Mata thread in the United forum.

Suggestions for what to call it, perhaps we should steal The Shedend's name, just to piss them off even more?

I have a post at the ready and I only have to click Post Thread to make it.

T'will be a surprise

We should rename this thread. Got some suggestions:

"Only a Mata of time"
"It's Juan or the other"
"Whattsa Mata with you?"

Just keeping the ball rolling..

Refreshing the official united website now every couple of minutes.

feck sake. Some knobend from the Daily Star and Express had said the deal will be completed tomorrow :mad:

Why do we do these things so slowly? Chelsea seemingly signed this Salah cnut in a matter of minutes while we're taking forever to get Mata's helicopter in the air.

Sack Woodward, sell Moyes.
Haggling over Juan's salahry, but it'll only be a Mata of time before it's officially announced.

feck sake. Some knobend from the Daily Star and Express had said the deal will be completed tomorrow :mad:

No...no....nnnnnnnnoooooooo!!!!!

feck off I can't wait much longer :(

Surely the deal is done if Chelsea have fecked off and signed that other midfield cnut? Why do we take so long to announce shit like this? Get on with it for feck sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.