Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Cooper...I hate James Cooper.
Much better than Bryan Swanson or this twat...

y.jpg

If Mata is signed up in time for the next game, they should bring Antonio Valencia out into the center circle before kick off and give him the Old Yeller treatment.

Chelsea fans are greedy fecks, just had one text me saying he is pissed off they are selling Mata and he hopes Rooney better be part of the deal either now or in the summer. You are getting £40 million for Mata you greedy fecker.
Just of your curiosity, how many of your friends are Chelsea fans?

Fair enough but if we do indeed close the deal, is he going to get the credit for having done exactly what all the muppets ever wanted? This would be our biggest transfer ever.

Of course he isn't. They're going to be butt hurt over the summer for ever. This one will go down as "Fergie and Gill's handiwork" despite the only evidence to suggest that being they watched the game on Sunday at The Bridge.

Everyone is going to act like Mata saved us when it will actually be getting RVP and Rooney back that really makes a difference

Of course he isn't. They're going to be butt hurt over the summer for ever. This one will go down as "Fergie and Gill's handiwork" despite the only evidence to suggest that being they watched the game on Sunday at The Bridge.

And they shook Roman's hand.

Everyone is going to act like Mata saved us when it will actually be getting RVP and Rooney back that really makes a difference

I disagree, the creativity Mata can bring could raise the game of both of them, especially Van Persie.

Anyone else surprised to see he was apparently on 70k a week in London? He'll probably double that here.

I remember being so afraid that we would go and give Fellaini the #7 shirt when he joined. That would have been a joke. I'd still like to see Adnan get it in the summer though. Mata can then get Rooney's #10 when he shafts us, and Vidal can get #8.

I remember being so afraid that we would go and give Fellaini the #7 shirt when he joined. That would have been a joke. I'd still like to see Adnan get it in the summer though. Mata can then get Rooney's #10 when he shafts us, and Vidal can get #8.

I think he will get a number that we won't think of and then when Mr R Giggs retires he will get #11 :drool:

Anyone else surprised to see he was apparently on 70k a week in London? He'll probably double that here.
I've never believed that - we offered around that figure and at the time Chelsea were supposed to have outbid us on fee and wages (and he got a new contract after a year).

Status
Not open for further replies.