Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I stayed clear of this place after last night and the inevitable reaction. Today I read on the BBC site that although we have denied completly making a bid of any sort, we have had a £37 million bid accepted and hes coming for a medical today.

So I'm totally confused now.

:lol: Says the man whose team imploded after one player left. You and every other ABU cnut that pollutes the internet knows that if RVP and Rooney had been fit this whole season United would be in a much healthier position than they are in now.

Imploded? Actually we've remained ahead of last season's 72 points curve for most of this season so far, right from the opening games and continuing now.

As for Rooney and RvP, every club suffers from injuries so it's no real excuse: Spurs have been without (for example) three of our first choice defenders for a large chunk of this season.

So, I stayed clear of this place after last night and the inevitable reaction. Today I read on the BBC site that although we have denied completly making a bid of any sort, we have had a £37 million bid accepted and hes coming for a medical today.

So I'm totally confused now.

Ed Woodward is good. Real good.

Imploded? Actually we've remained ahead of last season's 72 points curve for most of this season so far, right from the opening games and continuing now.

As for Rooney and RvP, every club suffers from injuries so it's no real excuse: Spurs have been without (for example) three of our first choice defenders for a large chunk of this season.
Dawson isn't first choice? :eek:

Yet had to sack the manager. :)

Also, Dawson and Walker have featured is almost all your games. The only player that has been missing is Verthongen. Stop spouting bs.

Are you better? You must have been ill for the first 3 months of the season. Didnt hear feck all out of ya.

How can you have 3 first choice defender's when you only play 2 centre backs :confused:

that's like being without three of four turds.

Last edited:
Glaston turning a thread into another debate about Spurs Vs United. Shocker.

Mata day has become rather boring :(
f713qg5.jpg

Every first teamed bar Januzaj Valencia Cleverley, Hernandez and Evra had a 2 week lay off as a bare minimum in 2013.

We've also gone long periods without our best midfielder, our primary creative force and our main goalscorer.

We should've done better but are injuries not an excuse? I don't really know how you can't put it down to injuries as part of a host of excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.