Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Fairthorne. My God why can't people just all know he's a nobody. Rob Harris recently produced a series of tweets where he uncovered that no-one at any of the organisations at which Fairthorne has claimed to work has the faintest idea who he is.

Ben Fairthorne. My God why can't people just all know he's a nobody. Rob Harris recently produced a series of tweets where he uncovered that no-one at any of the organisations at which Fairthorne has claimed to work has the faintest idea who he is.
He's basically IndyKalia with a twist of Shamoon Hafeez.

@Mockney any issues sharing that "him" image? That's so going on my status soon as deal is official ...

What was her username? We had a quasi-celeb member and you lot kept her under wrap? What kind of dictatorship is this?

It's not exactly been kept under wraps. Has been pretty well known and I guess she's the most famous person known to be on here.

McQueenio is her username. She only posted in the newbies though about her blogging with Bryan Robson.

It's not exactly been kept under wraps. Has been pretty well known and I guess she's the most famous person known to be on here.

McQueenio is her username. She only posted in the newbies though about her blogging with Bryan Robson.
Spoony chased her off by replying to every one of her posts with "Show us yer rat".

The fact that the press are panning the Mata deal as distinctly bad for Chelsea combined with Wenger's complaint about it has me feeling quite good about this transfer.

I was in the newbs then. @Spoony scared her away.

It is feared that Juan Mata sustained an injury to his ankle upon his arrival at Carrington.

Pictures have been released of the player shortly before his departure for life at Manchester United wherein he appears nervous yet determined.

circus-cannonjpg-d4a7da6cdd727e9e_large.jpg

Why would other agents know or give a shit if someone else's client is having a medical?

Status
Not open for further replies.