Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nude beaches, get with the times Cina.

For what it's worth, I love guys in trench coats and scarves.
Y'know, on a day when Juan Mata might sign for Manchester United, the mental image of Rhiannon Fish on a nude beach doesn't have any impact on the blood flow to my penis.

The comments that "they could have sold him two weeks ago" is laughable really. He can be a real moron sometimes.
He wouldn't be saying it's unfair if Chelsea were flogging one of their players to him today would he? I find everything about Arsenal more intolerable week after week. Why can't they focus on themselves and the fact they look quite formidable rather than continue to whine about everything else?

But if it's true that Baines had 353 crosses then that's fecking insane. I knew they were very reliant on Baines to create stuff but that's on another level. How can you say they weren't a crossing team if that's the case? That's 10 crosses per game from Baines alone. Puts Valencia to shame.

They had the most shots on goal last season I think, or at least for most of it, so pro rata, I still wouldn't say they are a crossing team. We have struggled to create chances for a while now. Everton used to pepper the opponents goal.

Admittedly, my assessment is based on a two eyes observation as opposed to statistical analysis, so who knows.

Q: how long is a chopper flight from london to carrington because on public transport it woyuld take just under three hours so gotta be faster than that right? so he should be there soon yes?

A: Pad-to-pad about an hour and a half, but bear in mind that Mata will not have a chopper lying around in the dressing room, so he would wait for one to arrive. Also the weather is bad, which delays things. He is understood to have left London at around 11:30am, so 1pm seems about right.

That nagging feeling that something will go wrong and we won't sign him still remains... It seems too good to be true... I need confirmation....

The thought of signing Mata and Justin Bieber getting arrested in the same day is just a great recovery remedy so soon after crashing out of the league cup :drool:

The only part that worries me is that he'll be met by David Moyes.
What's the point? After the Chelsea loss and Sunderland defeat, there will be a -3 to -4 on all players. ffs
Rooney, van Persie, Nani, Kagawa, Fellaini and Mata will all be unaffected by those results so it'll be fine.

Or I can continue using Chelsea and Spain until Juan Mata destroys Cardiff City next week.

Imagine if we are playing a Premier League side in an important game and are 2-0 behind with 10 minutes to go, Young and Valencia aren't playing well as they usually do and we need someone to lift us. Can you think of a better player to bring from the bench than Mata? He'll be priceless in that role.

Imagine if we are playing a Premier League side in an important game and are 2-0 behind with 10 minutes to go, Young and Valencia aren't playing well as they usually do and we need someone to lift us. Can you think of a better player to bring from the bench than Mata? He'll be priceless in that role.
Why the hell wouldn't you have him as a starter?

What planet have I woke up on this morning?

I think we should all grow our beards until he scores at Old Trafford. No one wears it like he does.
Bo frickin hooo. Sounds like a petulant child there, Wenger does.

I'm bored
We're currently not a direct rival Arsene you prick, well not in the PL anyway!

Edit: Not sure why I quoted Erics post?? sorry Eric mate!

Ah, I get you now.

Erm, 'haha', I suppose? :confused:

Why the hell wouldn't you have him as a starter?

What planet have I woke up on this morning?

We need players who are solid defensively out wide. Young and Valencia offer that.

I generally feel for the sanity of those that think Mourinho is selling him simply so we can nick points off City and Arsenal. fecking hell. Yes, if it happens its a plus but it is so not the reason they'd have decided to sell or not.
Indeed, it's baffling. Chances are we're going to lose to City and Arsenal with or without Mata plus I think he'd win them far more points if used correctly - Mourinho doesn't fancy him though and is letting him go because if that.

Does anyone know how much we will be paying Mata? He was supposed to be on £60/70K at Chavs, must be around the £100K/wk mark? Can't be more than we pay Young though, surely... :nono:

I wouldn't be surprised if we doubled his current salary. Even though he hasn't played much this season, he's still one of the best around, and to earn less than half of Rooney and van Persie doesn't seem right.

Does anyone know how much we will be paying Mata? He was supposed to be on £60/70K at Chavs, must be around the £100K/wk mark? Can't be more than we pay Young though, surely... :nono:
What difference does it make anyway? I couldn't care less if he got £20k a week or £200k a week. That's for Woodward to care about, not the fans.

Times saying 140k

Is Wenger real? What the feck is he on about? Cry some more you whinger.

Status
Not open for further replies.