Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about a medical. I would take him with an ACL tear and a broken leg. At least he wouldn't have the power to blast over from 12 yards.

The only part that worries me is that he'll be met by David Moyes.

Rooney, van Persie, Nani, Kagawa, Fellaini and Mata will all be unaffected by those results so it'll be fine.

Or I can continue using Chelsea and Spain until Juan Mata destroys Cardiff City next week.

Using Chelsea leaves such a sour taste in my mouth that I cannot bring myself to it; I played with Arsenal yesterday and won, but I got no pleasure out of it - I felt dead inside. "If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it wil" - Master Yoda

Arsenal getting Ozil in the summer while we only got Moyes and Fellaini wasn't fair but we didn't go complaining to the FA via the media about that one

Arsenal getting Ozil in the summer while we only got Moyes and Fellaini wasn't fair but we didn't go complaining to the FA via the media about that one
Yep I thought it was really unfair that whilst Spurs got weaker, Arsenal got stronger on deadline day. Someone get Greg Dyke on the phone.

Apparently signing players for huge fees from clubs that are willing to sell is unfair these days. :wenger:

Wenger should mind his own business, now he's not happy with the timing of other clubs' transfer deals.

feck off Arsene.

Anyone know if Mangala, Vidal and Pogba were scrunched into the same helicopter as Mata as it touched down in Manchester?

Wenger should mind his own business, now he's not happy with the timing of other clubs' transfer deals.

feck off Arsene.
The timing bit is the funniest bit of it all. So Chelsea should have made the sale earlier just in time for mata to face their club. That would genius levels of management.

I'm so torn on this one. Mata is an excellent player, and if Rooney is going then he could be a good replacement, if a different sort of player. I think he'd link up with kagawa/Januzaj well. However if Rooney does stay then I've no idea how we fit him in and get the best out of him. It'll be a joke if we try and make him play in a 442 and get him tracking back on the left/right. He won't do it well, hence why he's not playing for Chelsea and he's not as good in a fixed role.

Moyes would need to change the system something he has seemed very hesitant to do. But I guess we'll see. I also hope that we've still got plenty left to sign a midifielder which is much more important for me. If we do get a top midfielder in the summer then together it's some great buisness. Tbf I'd be happy to see a 433, but it would mean Rooney dropping deeper to allow Mata/Januzaj etc to push up, not sure how happy he'd be with that.

I've had SSN on most of the morning. I don't usually watch it. I didn't realise they only have 10 minutes worth of news per day, and they just repeat it ad infinitum.

Nobody cares about Anelka today. Or Golf. It's Mataday!

I'm most excited about the prospect of seeing how this United works with an established creator.

Really enjoyed that, comes across as a really nice guy.

Loved it when they asked him about his personal life: 'Obviously, everyone wants a pretty girl. Beautiful girl, clever, handsome. No handsome is the boy, no no no!' :lol:

Plus he's a playa: 'I used to have a girl, for a long time. Now I think I am young, I must enjoy myself'. Mancunian ladies, here he comes!

Status
Not open for further replies.