Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing he has in his armory is a great set piece, corners, free kicks etc. Hopefully we can now leave our strikers in the box for these things rather than them taking them.

I'm confident we will be able to break him and completely destroy any existing ability to take a corner within the first week.

I've had SSN on most of the morning. I don't usually watch it. I didn't realise they only have 10 minutes worth of news per day, and they just repeat it ad infinitum.

Nobody cares about Anelka today. Or Golf. It's Mataday!
Yeah, it's shit.

Apparently they don't even have a cnut watching at Carrington..... come on lads, ya might spot a chopper...

Old photo. THat is not even Mata.
You're right, it was Fellaini. lol
BTKsMyNCAAAQVHV.jpg

Arsenal could've have him for £17.5m in 2011 couldn't they? But they stalled on the deal, the clause expired and Chelsea came in with the extra £6m Valencia wanted when the clause expired?

Would anyone agree that he might become our most handsome player?

Sorry Evra, you are my number 2 now

When the news broke on Monday...

Shit article with shit journo guessing. Relieved we are not falling into the trap of acquiring another luxury player and lessen our budget for a saucy summer.
Completely false.

Two shite journos. They put their heads together and came up with this.
All we're doing is wasting our time if this is true. Chelsea won't sell to us you gimps.

Gotta name and shame these non-believers :wenger:

So Chelsea swooped in last minute for Mata? They did exactly the same with Willian and have apparently done it again for Salah. I mean, why does it take clubs like ours so long to 'prepare' bids when Chelsea are so efficient!?

So Chelsea swooped in last minute for Mata? They did exactly the same with Willian and have apparently done it again for Salah. I mean, why does it take clubs like ours so long to 'prepare' bids when Chelsea are so efficient!?
Endless supplies of cash for fees and wages tend to help

Status
Not open for further replies.