Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still feeling a bit nervous about this actually happening. All this talk of 3rd parties evokes uncomfortable memories of this summer and the Herrera fiasco.
As far as I understand, using third parties is very common. The press just love to highlight it in this case, precisely because of what happened in the summer.

Doesn't the medical take a few hours too? feck sake :mad:

I'm still feeling a bit nervous about this actually happening. All this talk of 3rd parties evokes uncomfortable memories of this summer and the Herrera fiasco.
We are erecting a helipad ffs. Just a mata of time.

this was planned all along lads...Mourinho has said he does not care about the title this season. He is basically trolling Chelsea. He made a deal with Mata that he will not play him because he wanted to take him to United with him when Moyes leaves in the summer. Expect a cheeky bid for Hazard before deadline day :wenger:

I'm pleased to hear that he's joining the ranks of all the many United players who are so much better than anyone at Spurs. However, the amazing quality of the United squad is no surprise really, since you always get what you pay for and that's what £82m net spend in 8 months will get you.

I'm sure Mata will single-handedly have you clawing your way back up the table to 6th place in no time.
:lol: you are worse than all those kopites. It's funny as feck reading your posts that constantly compare your team and ours. Obsessed much?

I'm pleased to hear that he's joining the ranks of all the many United players who are so much better than anyone at Spurs. However, the amazing quality of the United squad is no surprise really, since you always get what you pay for and that's what £82m net spend in 8 months will get you.

I'm sure Mata will single-handedly have you clawing your way back up the table to 6th place in no time.

You've spent 100 million on dross last summer LAWL.

See this is why I don't understand why you bother to post on redcafe.

Sorry for spending money we have. We'll be sure to comply with Daniel Levy's sell-to-buy rule soon.

So are we to take it that if we sign Mata we are adopting the same style of play as Chelsea and City with 3 floating AMC's behind a lone striker? Any 3 from Kagawa, Mata, Rooney and Januzaj behind RVP?

If spurs had produced the amount of quality homegrown talent united had done in the past years then they would have won an epl title by now

:lol: Says the man whose team imploded after one player left. You and every other ABU cnut that pollutes the internet knows that if RVP and Rooney had been fit this whole season United would be in a much healthier position than they are in now.

Pissing myself laughing at some of these lines some caftards are coming up with in here.

If only the players were in this type of form.

Isn't that the problem? The players are basically in the form of us caftards.

Absolutely spastica....

So are we to take it that if we sign Mata we are adopting the same style of play as Chelsea and City with 3 floating AMC's behind a lone striker? Any 3 from Kagawa, Mata, Rooney and Januzaj behind RVP?
We should but we probably won't. We'll play him as a winger, encouraged to put crosses in all the time. We'll still keep passing the ball to Valencia at every opportunity as well.

Last night has deflated by muppet balloon.

Are you having a laugh?

Is he having a laugh?

:lol: twat.

Mata to the team:

Mata.+Chelsea+1-1+Bayern+Munich+Chelsea+win+4-3+on+penalties_54077c_3708524.jpeg

Isn't that the problem? The players are basically in the form of us caftards.

Absolutely spastica....
I actually thought of this during the match. All the Mata news was breaking, I was sitting watching and thinking, it's as though they all had their minds on what was happening behind closed doors rather than what was happening on the pitch.

Too many wanted to get into the sheds to check their twitter feed.

That's just harsh. No need for that.

We should but we probably won't. We'll play him as a winger, encouraged to put crosses in all the time. We'll still keep passing the ball to Valencia at every opportunity as well.

Last night has deflated by muppet balloon.

Although there has been no indication that Moyes has some positive vision of style I'd still think Mata wouldn't sign a rumoured 4 and a half year deal with a United in crisis if it meant he'd be screwed to the same extent as Kagawa. Surely he'd want assurances that Moyes has a plan and may know what he is doing or what he will do...

The other scenario I could imagine is that we'll be playing a 4411 with Mata in behind the striker playing Januzaj and Tony on the wings. I'd prefer the previous scenario tho..

Adebayor will be a lazy cnut soon. Great that he's not a lazy cnut now as you might have signed a decent striker.

Nope. Pass out wide, cross football. It's Dave's brand of football. With Mata though we can at least pass it wide a little bit faster.

You realise that you've done exactly what Glaston wanted, right? Taken the Mata thread and turned it into a thread about Spurs.

Not only you're spouting shit but you're fecking awful at maths as well.

Although there has been no indication that Moyes has some positive vision of style I'd still think Mata wouldn't sign a rumoured 4 and a half year deal with a United in crisis if it meant he'd be screwed to the same extent as Kagawa. Surely he'd want assurances that Moyes has a plan and may know what he is doing or what he will do...

The other scenario I could imagine is that we'll be playing a 4411 with Mata in behind the striker playing Januzaj and Tony on the wings. I'd prefer the previous scenario tho..
I think Mata just wants regular playing opportunities and good wages. He probably doesn't watch United.

Nope. Pass out wide, cross football. It's Dave's brand of football. With Mata though we can at least pass it wide a little bit faster.

Not having that, it's Fergie's brand.

Moyes bought the likes of Mirallas, has promoted Adnan and is buying Mata to play wide. Everton played better football than us last season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.