Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you cover yourself in a bedsheet to take a picture?
De Gea medical
article-2008637-0CC1A6D300000578-743_634x389.jpg

I kid you not

The Daily Mail are reporting that Juan Mata is to be taken by helicopter from Battersea to Manchester United's Carrington training ground, where a temporary landing pad has been arranged.

The Daily Mail are reporting that Juan Mata is to be taken by helicopter from Battersea to Manchester United's Carrington training ground, where a temporary landing pad has been arranged.
Pretty dangerous given Jones and Wellbeck's penalties could drop out of the sky at any minute.

Imagine if this all fell through at the last second. There would be mass muppet suicide for sure.

With Mata arriving, by my reckoning you've now spent around £82m NET on 'improving' the squad that won the title just 8 months ago. (This includes the Zaha fee, since he took no part in last season's campaign ... not that he's taken any part in this campaign either).

£82m net. Just putting that figure out there.
Irrelevant given we haven't had the benefit of almost half of that yet. Come back and gloat if and when it goes wrong.

"Skys sports understands..." that a deal will be reached today.

cnuts.

Any speculation on his kit number? I guess it would be between 7-9 with 8 being the most likely, IMO. He's long been #10 and he's #13 with La Roja, both taken.

Phil Jones lying down with an [H] on his stomach.

i think it's more likely that he's playing the role of the helicopter (riding his push bike) and giving mata a backy all the way to manchester whilst making helicopter sounds the whole way. pausing only briefly at times to do radio static and shout "that's clear, richard (roger)"

Preparing the helipad? feck sake, does it have to be assembled prior to his arrival? We should have it ready all the time.

i think it's more likely that he's playing the role of the helicopter (riding his push bike) and giving mata a backy all the way to manchester whilst making helicopter sounds the whole way. pausing only briefly at times to do radio static and shout "that's clear, richard (roger)"

:lol:

@SkySportsPeteO: Wenger on Juan Mata move to Man Utd. "I am surprised. Juan Mata is a great player and they sell a great player to a direct opponent. #CFC

Erm RVP Arsene?

Status
Not open for further replies.