Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably Scholesy out on the helipad pinging balls at the helicopter as it tries to land.

Where are we on this?

It's amazing how one night of football can completely change the positive feelings you had about something....

He has easily been my favourite player in the league ever since he joined Chelsea. What a joy to watch.

Also, his dead ball skills are brilliant and I'd say he should take over the free kick and corner duties from Rooney.

How many goals does he score or set up against us here? :lol:

Big game player!

Pissing myself laughing at some of these lines some caftards are coming up with in here.

If only the players were in this type of form.

One of the (many) perks of signing Mata is that he always seems to play a blinder against us, and tears us apart. I think the same could be said about Fellaini, who nearly always terrorized us. Perhaps a pattern is forming, and we are just signing players who regularly rinse us.

By that logic, Aaron Lennon will be a deadline day swoop.

:lol:

So what is going on now then? Some poor cnut is out there assembling a helipad like its a giant Lego set no doubt.

It'll be like the Simpsons when Homer's trying to build the barbeque.

"Le Helipad, what the hell is that?!"

I hope it's not Michael Owen flying the helicopter. Poor Mata will be literally bored to death midway through the journey.

Apparently sky have cameras all over the city keeping an eye out for him.

I still can't believe we've snagged this one. :lol:

Chelsea are stupid.

:lol: arsene really is a tit isn't he. Seems to think it's unfair that chelsea sell him after playing us twice and asks why they didn't sell him to us last week. What a clown.

Edit: obviously with selling him to us last week, he said jokingly.

:lol: arsene really is a tit isn't he. Seems to think it's unfair that chelsea sell him after playing us twice and asks why they didn't sell him to us last week. What a clown.

Can't blame him already sweating over facing a United team with Mata in it considering Mata's record against Arsenal. :p

Where you reading this GM? Need a bit of a laugh right now.

I understand what Arsene is saying, but I don't think it's 'unfair'. It's similar to how Lukaku is taking points off their rivals aswell. It's quite clever I guess, but it's also very short sighted, as Mata will be here beyond just this season. I also don't expect Mata to hit the ground running and start punishing teams on his own.

I'm still sceptical and surprised they're selling. I hope that medical is thorough...

Chelsea to bring in Barkley to replace Mata. We should bag him ourselves as well.

Can't blame him already sweating over facing a United team with Mata in it considering Mata's record against Arsenal. :p

Yep, I think he was more having a go at the january transfer window. But what the hell does he expect to happen.

On SSN, he was asked about the deal in press conference.

He also said he can't understand why Chelsea would sell to a direct rival.

Coming from the man who sold us RVP. And who sold Nasri to shitty. :lol:

I'm still feeling a bit nervous about this actually happening. All this talk of 3rd parties evokes uncomfortable memories of this summer and the Herrera fiasco.

.... Mata .... No player at Spurs is even close to his level.

I'm pleased to hear that he's joining the ranks of all the many United players who are so much better than anyone at Spurs. However, the amazing quality of the United squad is no surprise really, since you always get what you pay for and that's what £82m net spend in 8 months will get you.

I'm sure Mata will single-handedly have you clawing your way back up the table to 6th place in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.