Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iffy record.

Leave this thread and never return.

:lol: I realized that while posting.
RvP?

Anyway, yeah I am also looking forward to seeing Mata-Rooney-Januzaj behind the striker. If we can somehow secure Vidal or Gundogan we will be good to challenge on all fronts next season.

Oh shit, yeah forgot RvP. :D

One step at a time but yeah one of those two can sort us out for a few years.

Juan%2BMata.jpg

Look at that beard.

I think he'll be a kinda Scholes replacement, I see him playing in the number 10 if either Rooney or RVP are injured, and perhaps on the right or the left, inverted winger, if they're both present.
But I guess we'll still figure out a way to play Valencia. :rolleyes:

Has this been confirmed anywhere? Cant see so myself yet everyone's talking as if its a done deal. Why?

I still can't believe this is happening. Januzaj, Kagawa, Mata, Rooney and Rvp? Might we finally see technical football at OT?

Has this been confirmed anywhere? Cant see so myself yet everyone's talking as if its a done deal. Why?

The Telegraph is reporting a practically done deal.

Juan Mata's £37million transfer to Manchester United accepted by Chelsea
Chelsea have accepted a £37million bid for Juan Mata and immediately released the Spanish international to join Manchester United
juan-mata_2799459b.jpg

Look north: Juan Mata looks likely to join Manchester United in a £37m deal, with Chelsea accepting David Moyes's bid for the midfielder Photo: GETTY IMAGES

By Jason Burt, and Mark Ogden

8:39PM GMT 22 Jan 2014

comments.gif
376 Comments

Chelsea have accepted a £37million bid for Juan Mata and immediately released the Spanish international to join Manchester United to complete the most dramatic deal of the transfer window.

Mata will undergo a medical on Thursday at United before completing the move that will see him more than double his £70,000-a-week Chelsea salary at Old Trafford.

He will be a great signing, but will he helps us get to the top 4 with the midfield behind him? We still need a couple of players in.

BBC's Ben Smith seems to credit Jason Burt with whatever he has done in this Mata deal (reporting wise). I am inclining towards the fact that it is true.

Oh my zippers are off!

Just imagine if we still have those set of players constantly playing only down the wide areas.

@holyland red

Thanks man.

@amolbhatia100 Yeah, its coming to a point where am losing hope that Moyes will turn it around even though I really want to trust him. Hopefully signings like these mean he's finally looking at life without the likes of young and valencia. That in itself would be a start.

I remember getting up around this time of the morning when Ferguson retired, I thought surely it would be on the club's website by now ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.