Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: As this thread moves too fast for me to scroll through so many pages but who will Mata replace and who will probably go now hes joined?

I assume Januzaj and Mata will be the two wide players?

If he does sign for you and Chelsea win the league, would he get a winners medal (he has played more than 10 games in the league for us)?

He'd actually be in a position to help himself get a winners medal if so (by taking points from Arse and Man City).

would love to hear stadium announcer introducing the players to the crown and at the end say "Old Trafford we are pleased to announce we have reached agreement with chelsea for yhe transfer of Juan Mata" btw moyes just interviewed and not asked anything about transfers....

"And from Valencia, Spain, the bearded one, Juan Mataaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Nah, United still have Moyes. ;)

It's a horrible deal for you though. Incredible signing for United.

It wouldn't be bad if we use the money to sign someone before the window shuts. If the entirity of our window is summed up by Losing Mata and gaining Matic i'll be very upset, even if Mata is surplus, I find it hard to believe Mata has digressed so much he was behind Schurrle

Question: As this thread moves too fast for me to scroll through so many pages but who will Mata replace and who will probably go now hes joined?

Kagawa in a deal involing Gundog! Then,

RvP
Jan Roo Mat​

Valencia.

No one needs to go if he comes. I think the likes of Young and Valencia should be done here but that's regardless of him coming or not.

We can only speculate.

I'd imagine that if both Rooney and Van Persie are fit then Januzaj will be on the bench with Mata and Valencia on the flanks. You can't drop Valencia, it just doesn't happen. Unless it's the League Cup.

Ashley Young should definitely go. Preferably to a different continent, just to be sure he never plays for us or near us again.

I think he's a Rooney replacement personally

Is it too late to get a "WELCOME MATA" mosaic across the north stand before kick off?

They didnt ask about him in the interviews prematch? Must be clear instructions if so. Good signs.

♫I saw the story on the back of the Sun,
Figured the odds were a million to one,
But then the BBC reported it,
And my pants now feel 5 sizes too tight,
No longer thinking about our Bébé,
Soon Juan Mata will be red and white♫

TheBest is in India and the match is at 1am here. From his posts, he comes across as a young lad. Relax with the "we have a match line" guys.

Stays awake for a transfer but not an actual football match?

Modern football...

It wouldn't be bad if we use the money to sign someone before the window shuts. If the entirity of our window is summed up by Losing Mata and gaining Matic i'll be very upset, even if Mata is surplus, I find it hard to believe Mata has digressed so much he was behind Schurrle

Who have you been linked with? I've seen Guarin linked a bit...

RVP
Januzaj Rooney Mata

or

RVP
Kagawa Mata Januzaj

I feel those will be the most common front 4 lineups should we sign him. It will really help Kagawa to be around 2 players who like to play centrally.​

Finally managed to read all pages. Every time I finished a page there was a new one..

Status
Not open for further replies.