Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now, Mata has to be in the United directors box tonight. What a boost that would be for the crowd and club in this important game.

Nothing was said particularly, he was just reiterating what we've all heard - he didn't confirm it.

Neville's face when he was told that they understand Mata will be joining for £40 million just a second ago :lol:
I wasnt looking, I was reading the caf, what was it like! Why can't I rewind!!!

This has been the ideal transfer thread. All over in a week and we still end up with 100+ pages of frenzied wanking

:lol: Oh Chelsea. Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me
It's genius! If we take 6 points off of Arsenal and City (we wont) the League is theirs!

And if we draw them in the Champions League, we will be without our best player for the ties.

People complaining about the fee on 5 Live. This is modern football, these are the fees world class players go for these days.

money-graphics-2006_970106a.jpg

Come on. He was one of the best strikers in England at that time and to steal him from Tottenham when we had no need for him was a demo of our powers at that time.
We had just lost Cantona and only had one striker. It was pretty necessary.

TheBest is in India and the match is at 1am here. From his posts, he comes across as a young lad. Relax with the "we have a match line" guys.

If the transfer fails I think I'll call into every radio station and request End of the road by BoysIIMen for all the caftards and transfer muppets.

would love to hear stadium announcer introducing the players to the crown and at the end say "Old Trafford we are pleased to announce we have reached agreement with chelsea for yhe transfer of Juan Mata" btw moyes just interviewed and not asked anything about transfers....

Status
Not open for further replies.