♫I saw the story on the back of the Sun,
Figured the odds were a million to one,
But then the BBC reported it,
And my pants now feel 5 sizes too tight,
No longer thinking about our Bébé,
Soon Juan Mata will be red and white♫

What number will he wear? 8 or 9?

This thread is fecking hilarious :lol:

This is what happens when starved muppets are suddenly lined up in front of a buffet

To be fair it's more like a pop-up restaurant opening up in your living room. You didn't know you wanted one until you see it there and smell the food. You might even say that it comes totally out of the blue.

What happens if you have been in this thread opposed to the transfer, you can't even join in, you just gotta sit back and sulk like a feckwit whilst the muppetry and rejoicing begins in earnest.

Is the lad fit for tonight ?

If he does sign for you and Chelsea win the league, would he get a winners medal (he has played more than 10 games in the league for us)?

He'd actually be in a position to help himself get a winners medal if so (by taking points from Arse and Man City).
Robbie Keane was in line for one in 2009 if Liverpool won the league. So unless they have change the rules since he will.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...t-himself-a-Premier-League-winners-medal.html
This is brilliant news!!

Chelsea are my second team now.

If he does not move to you now, there will be plenty of muppet wrists cut. Who will get the blame? Woody? Moyes? Young? Mourinho?
I'll go with blaming Young and Valencia. That always feels safe and comforting.

:lol:

Be great if MUFC responded: Nah lads, we need a number 8 too.

Mata's like fried onions, once you hit the smell it's what you crave.

Januzaj and Mata on the wings would be a nightmare to deal with

Aye, certainly would be an improvement over our current options.

It's a similar situation to Kagawa though, probably not as extreme but you don't see the best of Mata out wide. If/when Rooney goes he'll be perfect in the middle as a replacement, in fact I think that switch it will work out better in the long run.

Also...think of what Januzaj will gain through the players around him being on a similar wavelength like Mata. What a learning curve for a young man with all the talent in the world.

Jizz.

I don't get the need for constant retrospectives though, it's done we signed Ashley Young, get over it FFS.

Would we be in the current situation if we had signed Mata instead of Young? Its all about learning from your mistakes and not accepting them in the future. We can't be signing average players instead of players we end up paying double for in a couple of years. Glazers or not, we'll never have enough money to do that. If we immediately forget about every mistake we make, we'll only make them again.

That said he's a quality player, just a shame we didnt get it right the first time

To be fair it's more like a pop-up restaurant opening up in your living room. You didn't know you wanted one until you see it there and smell the food. You might even say that it comes totally out of the blue.
:lol: true that. It's comes from absolutely nowhere.

I really hope it's confirmed. It's almost too good to be true.

Also...think of what Januzaj will gain through the players around him being on a similar wavelength like Mata. What a learning curve for a young man with all the talent in the world.

Jizz.

Januzaj will out perform Mata as well. THe lad's fecking brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.