Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of seasons ago we prefered to sign Ashley Young for a few million less, even though Young had a year on his contract. Now we're almost paying double what Mata cost back then. I wonder if Ashley Young is expecting a big money transfer as well

I'm fine with Chelsea buying him for 40mil. It'd break my heart but he deserves the move.

Seriously, who gives a feck?

Everyone watching Sky Sports??

Breaking News!!! Ed Woodward is on his phone.

Must be on.

Probably something along the lines of,

"lol Roman, lol.

How are things in London then lately? Any good commercial deals down there? Have you seen some of the ones we have scored up here? lol

Came back from Australia and all for one of them in the summer I did.

Oh by the way we will only pay £10mil for Mata lol.....

What do you think of our DHL deal??"

Just read through the last few pages on the ShedEnd. They are livid, but if they get £35million+ for a player who isn't even getting a game, that's cracking business, and will probably go right back into a top centre forward. It'd be like us getting £35million for Kagawa or Nani. Mad money for a squad player.

Just read through the last few pages on the ShedEnd. They are livid, but if they get £35million+ for a player who isn't even getting a game, that's cracking business, and will probably go right back into a top centre forward. It'd be like us getting £35million for Kagawa or Nani. Mad money for a squad player.

He's there player of the season for 2 years in a row. I dunno about you but Chelsea is throwing away a very expensive gem. I still think Mata is better than Hazard & Oscar. His freekicks alone are worth £20m each.

I don't know anything about him, or why I think it, but I'm utterly sure Ed Woodward doesn't have a wife.

If we buy Mata now this january I promise I will walk naked all the way around the world and constantly scream his name.
This rumor has made me gone insane. It's like total madness. I can only recall this happening three times earlier in my life and those moments were: Sheringham; Veron; Van Persie.

Sign Mata up and, Woodward my friend, you will be in the book of history. Just throw those damn €35m at Chelsea and we will get one of the top 10 attacking midfielders of this generation. Please don't make another mistake the way you did with Özil.

Just kidding regarding the walking naked part

Last edited:
People complaining about the fee on 5 Live. This is modern football, these are the fees world class players go for these days.

If we buy Mata now this january I promise I will walk naked all the way around the world and constantly scream his name.
This rumor has made me gone insane. It's like total madness. I can only recall this happening three times earlier in my life and those moments were: Sheringham; Veron; Van Persie.

Sign Mata up and, Woodward my friend, you will be in the book of history. Just throw those damn €35m at Chelsea and we will get one of the top 10 attacking midfielders of this generation. Please don't make another mistake the way you did with Özil.

:lol: Teddy? The other two I can understand!!!

Who gives a feck about the fee?

We signing a world class player and apparently concluding the deal in days. Now let's do all our transfer business like this rather than the Fabregas scenario.

SSN keep repeating that Mata told his friends he's leaving Chelsea. I hope this isn't old news for you lot, this thread is moving very fast. :(

Supposing this is another Ozil hoax? I just don't trust Ed Woodward. He doesn't have the street wisdom to sign a player like Mara. He's not David Gill & Moyes is not SAF. The way Berbatov was kidnapped @ the airport in 2008 with Gill in a balaclava mask & SAF as the getaway driver will not be repeated again.

Will this deal be done before my bed time tonight?

He's there player of the season for 2 years in a row. I dunno about you but Chelsea is throwing away a very expensive gem. I still think Mata is better than Hazard & Oscar. His freekicks alone are worth £20m each.

He's a fan favourite, so I understand it would be shit to lose him. It would like us losing Rooney, though if Chelsea stumped up £40million, then that would soften the blow immensely. I think Mata is currently better than Hazard and Oscar, but I believe the latter two has a higher potential.

United play in 30 minutes.

Are you just a United fan during the transfer windows?
I know about the match. I doubt I'll watch it full though because I have an interview. Mata and the match put together may tempt me to feck my interview though. Still I doubt it though.

He's a fan favourite, so I understand it would be shit to lose him. It would like us losing Rooney, though if Chelsea stumped up £40million, then that would soften the blow immensely. I think Mata is currently better than Hazard and Oscar, but I believe the latter two has a higher potential.

Rooney isn't a fan favourite any more though. He's messed around regarding his contract and transfer once (literally) too often.

Neville's face when he was told that they understand Mata will be joining for £40 million just a second ago :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.