Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:

Be great if MUFC responded: Nah lads, we need a number 8 too.

or we will be back once his contract is up.

Seriously it does look like they are trying to grab our attention.

This is surreal. We complain about lack of transfers but taking Arsenal and Chelsea's key players respectively a year after their best season in the league would be something else.

Sunderland haven't won in at OT in 26 visits. This is their best opportunity to end that streak. Just like Spurs and Everton did earlier this season

Januzaj, Mata, RvP and Rooney is scary, just go out and buy 1-2 top quality midfielders in the summer and we are set.

Actual that account is not official as I suspected. Just an account run by fans

I'm suprised the racist pretentious bastards even have an English Twitter account.

Yes, I know that Englishmen played a pivotal role in their foundation, but their 'Basque only' player policy is morally bankrupt.
They are a great club

I'm suprised the racist pretentious bastards even have an English Twitter account.

Yes, I know that Englishmen played a pivotal role in their foundation, but their 'Basque only' player policy is morally bankrupt.
You only learnt the phrase morally bankrupt 17 days ago you asinine!

Is he in the stands at OT tonight? Lets play spot the Mata!

You serious? I think its class.

Any subliminal Mata related information on the OT advertisement boarders yet? Keep a sharp eye out.

I didn't have a very optimistic outlook for you guys without a move like this but Mata will be a game changer for you guys, I have no doubt.

Don't think you'll catch City but exciting football will finally return

I'm not sure, that article bored me. The only good point was that of Malouda and SWP. Maybe it wasn't meant to be an article of good points, but it just felt a little pointless.

Well written to be fair, if I were a Chelsea supporter I'd be very concerned about selling Mata domestically.

It's interesting to see how Chelsea fans see Mourinho in more or less the same way we did Ferguson. I'm sure every supporter would be losing their minds if Benitez had tried to pull this move, but because it's Jose they're willing to reserve judgement. Not that they're necessarily wrong in that, it's just drives home how secure I used to feel about our club business under Fergie compared to the last 8 months which have been so full of uncertainty.

It's weird. It's not like he is out of form or anything. He's just not being played. It would be an amazing signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.