Mason Mount | Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be a good signing if it's in the context of part of a larger transfer strategy rather than our biggest signing. We quite clearly need a decent striker and that will cost us north of 50 odd million too.
A goalkeeper is essential too but a decent one won't come cheap either. That could be a minimum of 150 million on three essential signings. Are we going to spend that?

Rubbish. What has Carrick ever won at Spurs or West Ham? Nothing. We should be looking at Marcos Senna from Villarreal. He's class and would cost a fraction of the price.
I have fond memories of that transfer rumour. I was in my teens and on Barcelona beach surrounded by glorious Catalan nudity when I saw that we were apparently signing him.

Has this guy gone AWOL or what? Or perhaps we’re at the “thinking” or “preparing” to announce we’re interested in him stage…

Good statement. Honest and owns it. Welcome to United!

what a piece of shit. he’s going to spend all his time here, sitting in the swimming pool at carrington, as tiles ping off around him, longing to be back at cobham. ten hag will try and give him a team talk and he’ll just break down and cry. he’ll stick pictures of frank lampard all over his locker. he’s got no desire to be here. he’s just a blonde di maria. southgate will still pick him for england though, the piece of shit. a proper statement would have been-

“yes boy! i’m joining the biggest club in the world. i’ve wasted my career since the age of 6 but now i’m in the big leagues. here’s a list of people that can get fecked-

thomas tuchel
todd boehly
maurico pochettino

looking forward to working with ten hag and all the lads. can’t wait to score against the scum this year at stamford bridge and do a full adebayor.”

Stop talking about Chelsea. That's in the past now and all those people you mentioned are dead.

Money Mase is literally a nickname he’s had for years. It’s not a comment on him choosing to join United.

yeah but we could tell you meant it differently there. it was with a hard m.

If he truly loves us he will blow cobham up.

his next twitter video best show him doing that and muttering “it’s the only way. it’s the only way.” over and over again whilst he places the fertilisers and fuses around the building.

his next twitter video best show him doing that and muttering “it’s the only way. it’s the only way.” over and over again whilst he places the fertilisers and fuses around the building.

That's our munitionary mase.

Status
Not open for further replies.