Martín Zubimendi | £51m release clause

This is brilliant! The icing on the cake would be us going in for him now and him accepting the offer. There would be a meltdown of monumental proportions. :lol:

This is brilliant! The icing on the cake would be us going in for him now and him accepting the offer. There would be a meltdown of monumental proportions. :lol:

Would be the best signing this summer but nah maybe he is still open to it in the future

Would still take him after sorting out DM just to really piss off the scousers and Arsenal too

We've helped talk him into staying an extra season then joining when Partey and Jorginho leave. We take Merino this summer, he has a pal to enjoy London with, Sociedad happy they aren't having to replace both in 1 window, everyone is a winner. ;)

We've helped talk him into staying an extra season then joining when Partey and Jorginho leave. We take Merino this summer, he has a pal to enjoy London with, Sociedad happy they aren't having to replace both in 1 window, everyone is a winner. ;)

Yeah you might be right, on the other hand a good season and we could seem attractive to him too

Yeah you might be right, on the other hand a good season and we could seem attractive to him too

Was in jest, although it would add an extra layer of comedy for those Liverpool fans with the 'different knock' retort from a few days ago. :)

Zubimendi is the Liverpool version of Thiago / Fabregas of the 13/14 summer.
Wonder which Feyenoord player will be their Fellaini on deadline day, with his first interview taken in some dark tunnel at Anfield completely out of breath uttering “I’m so happy to be here, at this great club”.

I’m off to San Sebastián today, planning to meet up with him and congratulate him on his wise decision not to go to the scouse.

Uhhhh when?

Every reputable source says he communicated offically with Liverpool to tell them sod off, at what point did he do media and photo shoots?

He made it to Liverpool totally unnoticed in the days of Flight Radar and weirdoes hanging around entrances without being spotted at all to have his picture taken and do media? I doubt it :lol:

(Although it is pretty funny if it was actually true he did media that once he saw the dump and the state of their fans he had a change of heart)

Zubimendi is the Liverpool version of Thiago / Fabregas of the 13/14 summer.
Wonder which Feyenoord player will be their Fellaini on deadline day, with his first interview taken in some dark tunnel at Anfield completely out of breath uttering “I’m so happy to be here, at this great club”.
Scott McTominay.

I wonder how many views this being has generated from this masterpiece of supreme and absolute weirdness.

This level of the absence of self respect attained here surely amounts to a rare form of art!

Last edited:
Apparently according to zubimendi it was the decision of his wife and kids to say no to Liverpool. They weren't ready to leave Spain.