4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going through his head when he's mumbling to himself after being subbed? Does he feel hard done by? Is he oblivious to how bad he is?

Yep. Largely just like everyone else right now. If I thought strapping Rashford on a rocket to outer space would help and getting him out of the squad, I’d advocate for it, but we have no team and every one of our attacking players is having a horrible season.

Rashford’s been terrible, but United are just as terrible with or without him.

As much as I agree none of or attacking players have done well at all....in fact none of or players have full stop that have played more than a handful of games.....I actally do think we have looked better in the games he hasnt played.

The thing with Rashford is he is also awfl going backwards when we dont have the ball, let alone being abysmal with it.....others are at least better when we dotn have the ball....and we need that as or midfield is abysmal when ndefending, McTominay, and Eriksen especially when playing look invisible

What's going through his head when he's mumbling to himself after being subbed? Does he feel hard done by? Is he oblivious to how bad he is?
He’s probably moaning about playing on the right wing. Zero accountability.

Not just the clueless fraud but also the whole club indulges with this player. We have created a monster which everyone is scared of now to drop no matter how god awful he is on the pitch and how little he works for a job that pays him £350k/week.

He needs the #10 taken off him next season, he's a disgrace to the number as well as the shirt, give him something in the 50s.

He'll never be sold because we're such a stupidly ran club, giving Bruno a bumper pay increase when we did was also braindead.

This club is in the dumpster, and has been for a long time.

We can't rely on him and never been able to. That period last year where he had his purple patch you knew was just that, a patch, not consistent quality

His finishing for me has always felt suspect even in those times and I feel I have made posts about this before. Most of his shots are just head down and hit as hard as he can, it rarely feels places unless one on one

I struggle to see what he brings to the team that anybody else can't. It's sad when I prefer Antony over him cos he is useless too

Wonder if Sancho was also referring to Rashford in terms of favourites for Ten Hag

He needs the #10 taken off him next season, he's a disgrace to the number as well as the shirt, give him something in the 50s.

He'll never be sold because we're such a stupidly ran club, giving Bruno a bumper pay increase when we did was also braindead.

This club is in the dumpster, and has been for a long time.

He shouldn’t be here next season.

So that poll actually turned out to be right then? Redcafe vote rules all.

He's an impact player, always was always will be. His goal scoring improved last season but his work rate/tracking back has always been terrible.

You're just not allowed to say it out loud as he's the golden boy of the youth set up.

Drop him and keep him as a sub until he genuinely earns his place in the team from performances off the bench. I get why Ten Hag has persevered with him, but it's too far gone now.

I've been whatever the equivalent of Rashford FC is for a long time, but he's doing nothing to justify his place. He needs to be dropped and earn his way back into the team.

I've been whatever the equivalent of Rashford FC is for a long time, but he's doing nothing to justify his place. He needs to be dropped and earn his way back into the team.
Same. It looked like to me he had a point to prove last year. I remember him even pressing well at times. This year it looks like he thinks he's proved his point - which is his biggest issue.

feck this man child. Idc where the manager plays you, you're making over 400k and playing for your local club that is one of the biggest in the world. Show some damn effort at least

We were much more of a team without him in Turkey mid-week. Stinking the place out. Bet his team mates hate him.

Support the club, support the player. Do your job as a fan. Stop with the hate. Stop with your agendas. He is one of our own

Turns out there's nothing to worry about and we shouldn't trust our lying eyes. Ten Hag has thankfully revealed that he's actually working very hard.

"Rashy is working hard for us. This issue's coming up [questions about Rashford's form] but Marcus is investing a lot. We support him and he will return to his form.

"I repeat myself: he works hard and he's investing a lot, he will get back, he will recover and he gets all our support."

Here and a few more quotes here

He is too powerful in the dressing room and is pouting. He shouldn’t be here when the next manager comes in. He has been part of too many derailments and he doesn’t care.

And there it is ….totally regardless of how shite he plays
Isn't this how we are supposed to be posting? I mean i have been criticising him for months now and wasn't in the favor of handing him that contract but was accused of having agendas and spreading negativity.

I'm a top red now. Happy days!

Support the club, support the player. Do your job as a player. Stop with the hate. Stop with your agendas. He is one of our own
It’s hard to support a player that plays like this -
https://x.com/gazzachef/status/1731060745683468644
(passed on by @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson)

It’s like he wants Newcastle to keep hold of possession, he walks right past Livramento knowing that he’s the only option to pass back to, and decides to leave it open because he can’t be arsed. It’s as deliberate as it gets. His attitude on the pitch is awful, we’re better off without him.

It’s like he wants Newcastle to keep hold of possession, he walks right past Livramento knowing that he’s the only option to pass back to, and decides to leave it open because he can’t be arsed. It’s as deliberate as it gets. His attitude on the pitch is awful, we’re better off without him.
It's not hard honestly. Stop having an agenda and do your job as a fan. Ignore whatever you see as that's irrelevant. Just support and be happy. Be a top red!

He has demonstrated in the past that he has a lot of ability (despite what many post here) but he was shocking ly bad tonight. Something very wrong with him this season.

Pretty sure the guy you’re replying to is being sarcastic..

We can't rely on him and never been able to. That period last year where he had his purple patch you knew was just that, a patch, not consistent quality

His finishing for me has always felt suspect even in those times and I feel I have made posts about this before. Most of his shots are just head down and hit as hard as he can, it rarely feels places unless one on one

I struggle to see what he brings to the team that anybody else can't. It's sad when I prefer Antony over him cos he is useless too

Wonder if Sancho was also referring to Rashford in terms of favourites for Ten Hag

Ive had this same thought throughout his purple patch. He was in the zone and things were working out for him but I didn't see repeatable actions.

He's way off any kind of form, so far off it's not worth playing him at all. He's always been like this, but the goals kind of glossed over otherwise atrocious showings in terms of team work and general workrate and effort.

You could forgive the lack of goal threat if there was effort, there's just no redeemable qualities on show.

How do his small but idiot fanbase still defend him. I like him but have to admit he and his attitude has nothing but awful.

As soon as we are done with him and thus sell himaway, I hope the club will cut all ties with his charity work.

I don't want Manchester United to be associated with that fecking fraud of an awful player beyond his transfer.

It's funny how 2 of our best performances of the season are without him in the team: against Palace in the cup and Galatasaray in the CL.

Really hope ol' Jimmy boy doesn't fall for his charm because he's british(like the other managers have) and actually boots him out the door as soon as his stake is accepted.

I’m done with him. Even another purple patch won’t do. Because we all know he’ll fall off a cliff again and be a huge detriment to the side

Status
Not open for further replies.