Position: Midfield - Defensive Midfield
Squad Number: #25
Foot: Right
Player Agent: Gestifute
Contract expires: Jun 30, 2029
Contract option: Option for a further year
Outfitter: Adidas​

Last edited:
Roy Keane incarnate. Our ball winning ability has increased twofold with this transfer

Looking forward to this signing. I don't care if he's not the most adventurous passer of the ball, as long as he's not wasteful and can win the ball and quickly pass it to players like Bruno, Mainoo, or Casemiro (who can actually create chances) then it's fine.

Excited to see him, hopefully he can add the balance we're missing to our midfield

Registered too late for Liverpool, who is running this club!!?
SHAMBLES, Sir Jim OUT, Leave MEANS Leave, SHOCKING

Registered too late for Liverpool, who is running this club!!?
SHAMBLES, Sir Jim OUT, Leave MEANS Leave, SHOCKING
Green and Gold Till Sir Jim FOLDS!

haha. Unlucky it was too late! Looking forward to how this new United defence does!! I hope Ugarte gets off to a great start. He could be the heart of the team.

Runs around a lot but his passing isn't great. Can this guy shoot? We miss McT. Injured already? Well that's just fantastic. Ashworthward out.

Pretty much what I had thought of him and why I think he would be best as a double pivot with Casemiro.

It's going to be pretty interesting or frustratingly similar with what ETH does with Ugarte. He'll either play him with 1) Casemiro, therefore dropping Mainoo 2) plays all three in a 4-2-2-2 (with Bruno and two attackers) or he'll come in as a lone 6, which means his minutes will be rotated with Casemiro/Mainoo and we still play our suicidal midfield bollocks.

Runs around a lot but his passing isn't great. Can this guy shoot? We miss McT. Injured already? Well that's just fantastic. Ashworthward out.
His passing isn’t great? Where you hear that? He’s actually a really decent passer of the ball, long and short.

His name shortens to MAN U_ Meant to be
You should never say Man Utd :wenger:

The term was used in a chant by West Brom fans in relation to Duncan Edwards. 'Duncan Edwards is manure, rotting in his grave, man you are manure....rotting in your grave.' Then Liverpool and Leeds fans made their own chants; 'They made their own versions of the chant, and chanting 'Man Utd Man Utd went on a plane Man Utd Man Utd never came back again' and 'Man Utd Never Intended Coming Home'.

That's why we chant, we all hate Leeds scum...

PSG posts have been concerning, citing he had cement blocks for feet, would fall over a lot and had too many technical gaps. He was broadly liked for his attitude and work rate but cited as the "Uruguyan Amrabat"

You should never say Man Utd :wenger:

The term was used in a chant by West Brom fans in relation to Duncan Edwards. 'Duncan Edwards is manure, rotting in his grave, man you are manure....rotting in your grave.' Then Liverpool and Leeds fans made their own chants; 'They made their own versions of the chant, and chanting 'Man Utd Man Utd went on a plane Man Utd Man Utd never came back again' and 'Man Utd Never Intended Coming Home'.

That's why we chant, we all hate Leeds scum...

Pain will leave you, when you let go. -Jeremy Aldana​

Suits him better than #13 or #19 would've. Probably gets #5 next year if he's decent.

We should have gotten this sorted a while ago, would have been great to have him today off the bench at least.

I feel for him, we're going to leave him wide open on his own like Casemiro and hope he can hold down the forte in front of the defenders.

He might not be a very progressive passer, but watching Casemiro has a way of making you appreciate the idea of 91% pass completion in a DM.

I'm majorly pissed off that we didn't get this transfer sorted in time for this game. In fact, he should have been ready for the start of the season. We've dropped 6 points, which could have been avoided. Piss poor planning.

Well, no pressure lad, just sort out whatever the feck is wrong with our midfield.

Won't make any difference as long as Ten Hag is our manager because the guy doesn't know how to set up a midfield, regardless of personnel

Ya baldy looks utterly incompetent on this one, if he wasn't fit why did he accept the call up and why is he starting, gonna look worse when we come back from break and he doesn't start and rarely plays and the b@ld fr@ud gets asked why no Ugarte when Casemiro continues to have nightmares and he mumbles on about fitness

What I actually saw ETH say in the press conference was:

We have to build him in the team, and it will take time. [...] If you see Manuel Ugarte, he didn't play so far this season, not one match minute. He needs to build his fitness state, and then we have to build him in the team. And I'm sure he will contribute to our level, and he will be an important player, but that will take a couple of weeks, maybe even months. And I think that counts for more players, for example Joshua Zirkzee, he made big steps the last three or four weeks, I'm very pleased with his performance today, but I didn't expect four weeks ago.

Unless they're getting their quote from elsewhere, that isn't the same as ETH saying that building his fitness will take months. He's also talking about the process of him integrating into and contributing to the team.