Manchester United vs. Tottenham Hotspur

For all me Indian lads, The game is on Zee sports from 1:30AM.

bollywood.gif

Almosty certainly, which would be really unfair IMO (unless he's got PIG's name down for the next league game).

I hope this is the case, because TK has really earned a good shot at the first team after his performance against Pompey. There are little question marks over his handling from crosses, but surely the only way to improve on that is by giving more game minutes.

Almosty certainly, which would be really unfair IMO (unless he's got PIG's name down for the next league game).

I believe that is the case, Foster has now been relegated to cup games whereas PIG has become the number 2 for the league. Only fair given Foster's chances earlier in the season. Far too soon to write Foster off though for christ sake he play a big part in us winning this competition last season as some people have forgotten. Most players get a season or so to prove themselves, Foster's had about 15 games.

I believe that is the case, Foster has now been relegated to cup games whereas PIG has become the number 2 for the league. Only fair given Foster's chances earlier in the season. Far too soon to write Foster off though for christ sake he play a big part in us winning this competition last season as some people have forgotten. Most players get a season or so to prove themselves, Foster's had about 15 games.[/QUOTE]

A bit different when it comes to goalkeepers though.

I believe that is the case, Foster has now been relegated to cup games whereas PIG has become the number 2 for the league. Only fair given Foster's chances earlier in the season. Far too soon to write Foster off though for christ sake he play a big part in us winning this competition last season as some people have forgotten. Most players get a season or so to prove themselves, Foster's had about 15 games.

But Foster has always been prone to "accidents." I've said all along, PIG is the best second keeper in England and should rightfully be playing. I can't see the purpose in dropping him for this game, only to come back in the weekend. He needs games and it's not as though he'll get tired of prancing about an 18 yard box for 90 minutes. Spurs already said they are looking more toward the league so expect a front line of Ireland and Pav :rolleyes:

A bit different when it comes to goalkeepers though.

True, look at Howard. With game time and experience he's become a very good keeper, but he was expected to be top class straight away here when it was clear he was still getting used to his new surroundings and the level of competition.

There's no point then in a club like United even trying to bring a young keeper through the ranks. Because they will all make mistakes, unless they're a freak of nature, and get hounded out.

As an aside i do rate PIG, but as a shotstopper. I don't feel that confident with his ability to control a penalty area, and that's from watching a lot of him when he was at West Brom as well. He's a fantastic number 2 to call on no doubt, but i think Foster has more potential as a number 1 at a big club.