Manchester United vs Rangers (Sat 20th July, 16:00 UK time)

Amad with physicality is going to be a scary prospect…so much ability and now he hasn’t got the body of a 14 year old he looks ready to have a stormer of a season. I really like Wheatley even though he’s probably a few years off - very interesting profile. Collyer impressive too - looks really good physically for 20.

The most impressive thing about Amad is absolutely everything he does, he can repeat 9 times out of 10.

His technical level is outstanding.

Which totally contrasts with Sancho, who has no idea where the ball is going after each first touch.

Good first half performance. Much more enjoyable than the Rosenborg match!

Amad definitely the stand out performer.

I really like what I saw from Yoro so far, could very well be a starter beside Licha. And what to say about Amad? Geez, the talent in that kid.

Collyer, Amad, Mount and Yoro have all looked good I think and a couple of wonderful passes from Casemiro. Quite a good game to watch which is rare for a preseason friendly!

Amad's been great. Sancho good too. Mount had a poor first 30, very much improved last 15.

Stylistically I thought we'd play some good football with those three. All pass first, quick interplay types. Much better to watch (to me) than the luckball, ball over the top stuff we play with some of our usual starters.

Yoro instantly oozes class. Very cool on the ball, fizzes passes between the lines, such easy acceleration. Looks massive too.

Collyer showed some good tactical awareness with the covers in both full-back positions.

Can I say, looking much better and loving the look of Yoro. Seems quite mature

Amad with a point to prove right there. They had no answer. Obviously this is just pre-season but it was reminiscent of Sunderland when he got into his stride or even the U21s where he was obviously a level above everyone else.

Someone was saying he's Antony's backup - he's so much better, it's a joke that it was ever a debate.
I’d even put him above Garnacho for RW spot. He’s so comfortable playing there and good with both feet. Garnacho should be competing with Rashford for LW

Very good first half. Amad looks like he's ready to challenge to be no 1 on the right. Yoro looks very very good especially on the ball. The upgrade of having him and martinez on the ball will be such a help. Sancho has been Sancho. Wheatley actually looks interesting, not sure he'll make it here but wouldn't mind him staying as 3rd choice striker for the moment as he could potentiallydevelop into a decent backup striker. Collyer as well has looked decent. Our left back unfortunately does not look like he has a future with us.

As with last season I do think its important we get the Casemiro upgrade. We need someone in the midfield alongside Mainoo who can get the ball in tight spaces and be calm and consistent with their passing.

Also mount I think has done well especially from a pressing perspective.

Much better going forward, still look a bit easy to get at defensively.

Amad excellent, Yoro with some great signs and Mount and Cas started to show a bit as the half progressed.

I'd rather start Amad every game and deal with the expected age inconsistency than start Rashford, Antony or Sancho. At least Amad has the talent and is actually enjoying himself.

Collyer looks sharp in the tackle and, Defensively, seems so aware of his game.

Sancho is still Sancho. Technically excellent, but always seems slow. If he could move the ball quicker, he could still be amazing. The potential is there.

Amad has been sublime this half. He is ready for the season to start.

He's way too casual for a United winger. You think of players like Nani, Giggs, Ronnie. Amad fits that profile.

Considering the randomness of the lineup I quite like the way we controlled things.

Decent half.

Amad the best player on the pitch by a distance, Mount has been good too and the things we heard about Yoro make sense very promising.

Probably not quite ready but there is a lot to like about Wheatley.

I think Collyer should take McTominays place. Collier and Mainoo in midfield is interesting although a tad callow

Hope we can get Wheatley a good loan move, I think he can go on to have a good career if we handle him right. We were struggling with the initial build up in that half, too many times Onana just held onto the ball waiting for something to appear and then hit it long at the last second anyway, we need to get better at moving the ball around the back to create space for progression, sometimes you might want your keeper to bait the attacker into pressing him so you can pass around him but we weren't really doing that and it just slowed everything down.

Amad seems to be carrying on where he left off last season which is good news for us, could be an important part of the team this year.

I know it's preseason but this looks so promising ( and still a lot of 1st teamers still missing apart from Zirkzee)

We'll riot in Falador with our cannon and all if Amad didnt become one of our 1st team mainstay this season

Gotta disagree with a couple of people that said that Yoro's pass to Evans was loose.

Yoro perfectly passed that in front of Evans whilst Evans was in-stride moving forward. That's what great defenders do. They pass it in front of defenders so that the team doesn't lose momentum and the entire team can shift forward. Some folks are so used to Maguire passing it directly to feet that their brains have been scrambled by witnessing utter incompetence. The fault is 100% on Evans for cancelling his run because he thought Collyer was dropping back.

Going from De Gea - Maguire - Varane as a defensive core to Onana - Martinez - Yoro in a couple of years is taking us to a different planet of ball-playing ability at the back.

Encouraging stuff so far.

Amad looks so dangerous every time he has the ball and is giving their LB an absolute nightmare. Collyer is a workhorse in that midfield and doesn’t stop running & showing that he wants the ball. Yoro just strolled through that without breaking a sweat and just oozes class. Wheatley has led the line well & linking well with midfield and wingers plus unlucky not to have scored.

Mount despite the assist doesn’t look like he is one that is going to be pushing to get in the starting lineup when our 1st choice players return. Sancho has shown some good moments and some bad ones too.

Overall decent so far. Expecting a raft of changes now which is obvious in pre-season.

Just looking at Amad play, you know the talent is there, just needs to be trusted.

Some players are just very talented, and it shows how buying young talent for cheap is a good investment.

Not a bad half. Great to get a glimpse of Yoro, too. Amad looking like the business. Seeing Mount and Sancho out there makes me realise we'll have so much more squad depth this coming season.