Manchester United vs Rangers (Sat 20th July, 16:00 UK time)

Amad did really well, but I don't think ETH rates him much. Afraid Antony will get a lot of playing time instead of him.

Where the hell is Maguire and Lindelof by the way? Neither been doing anything all summer. Or they just definitely not in the plans?

Amad did really well, but I don't think ETH rates him much. Afraid Antony will get a lot of playing time instead of him.

Can't see Antony featuring as much now that Amad seems to have clearly moved his game to the next level. In fact, this may add a bit of impetus to actually selling Antony sooner rather than later, which would be immensely helpful for inbound transfers.

Where the hell is Maguire and Lindelof by the way? Neither been doing anything all summer. Or they just definitely not in the plans?
Maguire missed the Euros because of injury, so they will be trying to make sure he is fit. Lindlof picked up a niggle.

It's hard enough to figure out who each of these numbers are with the Utd twitter listing them all out of position. Ugh

Maguire was injured, working his way back to fitness. Lindelof has a niggle apparently.

Low socks should be banned. Old man yells at cloud.

These first 2 pre-season games have been first teamers in the first half, academy in the second.

Makes it more accurate to just look at the first half’s.

Was it ever revealed what this mystery injury to Malacia is? He's been out for a full year

Every player from our side, bar Onana, is younger than 21 years old.
Crazy to think about.

there were rumours that we are willing to let Antony in loan

It's hard enough to figure out who each of these numbers are with the Utd twitter listing them all out of position. Ugh
Oggy12-Bennet17-Fish5-Amass12
-------------Oyedele4-Fletcher19
Mather14-------Mejbri10------Ennis20
----------------------Hugill21

That GK jersey I see that green and gold by the way. A gift from SJR

Imagine if we could spawn a Rodri out of nowhere. With Onana, Yoro, Martinez, Shaw, Dalot and Mainoo, there would be no weak link in the buildup when they are all available.
This is why I’m much more interested in Zubimendi than Ugarte despite Ugarte’s defensive/destroyer speciality. Build up options galore.