Man United appoint Moyes | Round, Woods, Lumsden, P Neville in; Giggs player/coach; Albert stays

Now I know where I've seen Moyesy's smile before (Would spoiler but don't know how)
moes.gif

So he bought half the Everton crew with him too....next it will be the players.

Anyhow, good luck to Moyes.

The suit is fine. Although the jacket could be tighter around the waist. Grey always works. Now if he was wearing black that would be wrong. And you should NEVER button the bottom button.

The suit is too big for him in the shoulders, which is why there is a much wrinkling around his forearms. The sleeves also desperately need to be shortened. And that tie is shocking.

I bet that Mourinho is wearing a classic made-to-measure navy suit with a Drake's tie to work today. There, I said it.

What a burn. Redsky knows nothing about suits!

Disgusting accusation. Grey is a terribly bland colour for the old or boring. If you want to look like a scruffy bastard then you don't button the bottom button, it's a bit like at school when you'd have a bit of shirt loose. You might think you look cool, but in fact you look like a lazy slob.

Mehro knows nothing.

Here's an opinion of an Everton fan regarding Everton from when Round took over from Irvine:

Do any Everton fans post on here? I'd be interested to see if they agree with that.

Yet when Irvine got a managerial job, his teams played terrible defensive football. I've got no idea what Round will be doing, but Everton fans seem to be slightly deluded about this, Moyes was using a small budget and his job was to keep Everton challenging for a European place, Wigan played nice football, that resulted in them being relegated, same with Blackpool. That would be a disaster for Everton.

Yet when Irvine got a managerial job, his teams played terrible defensive football. I've got no idea what Round will be doing, but Everton fans seem to be slightly deluded about this, Moyes was using a small budget and his job was to keep Everton challenging for a European place, Wigan played nice football, that resulted in them being relegated, same with Blackpool. That would be a disaster for Everton.

Good points, and I guess their opinion of Round could easily involve the same sort of content as our "Does Mike Phelan do anything" thread. Nobody really knows the roles of coaches and the job they do, yet alot of fans speak as if they've got a copy of each of their job descriptions and person specifications.

No one signed, did he even do anything today? fecking useless. Sat about his office playing solitaire, I'd guess.

''He arrived here at the AON training complex just after eight o'clock this morning.''
First day, already late. 2/10.

Look at 1:33: no papers or files in the tray on his desk. 2/10.

Sell Moyes, sack Round...

No one signed, did he even do anything today? fecking useless. Sat about his office playing solitaire, I'd guess.

Yep, turned in late, had some toast then spent ages fecking around on his computer changing backgrounds and menus. Then took a 2 hour lunch break and fecked off home early. Only thing he accomplished was getting the perfect height and back support setting on his swivel chair.

Probably checked the caf to see what we though of his arrival and after seeing us all taking the piss he enforced a transfer embargo.

Hopefully he got all his health & safety tours, DSE assessments, IT passwords and canteen rules sorted today.

First days at work are always so boring.

He's going to sack someone tomorrow, make his mark n that. My money's on Young for having the cheek to turn up in his training kit during the off-season. Suck ass.

That swivel chair is on Rooney's list of demands.

Over the moon he's finally officially in.

Hearing nothing but great things about Woods too, very happy on that front. First press conference this Friday or not until next weekend?

Over the moon he's finally officially in.

Hearing nothing but great things about Woods too, very happy on that front. First press conference this Friday or not until next weekend?

Word on the street is it's this Friday.