Man United appoint Moyes | Round, Woods, Lumsden, P Neville in; Giggs player/coach; Albert stays

BOF9iuSCcAAtV1l.jpg:large

"I can't believe I'm at United!"

"Me neither!"

Haven't decided which way round those go yet...

That better not be a hot drink Ashley is walking around with... If it is, where is the lid?!

Health and Safety is clearly a shambles a the moment... sort it out Moyes for feck sake.

That Jimmy Lumsden looks like the kind of PE teacher trainer who'd make you do a billion laps of the Great Wall of China, while he stands about in a baggy tracksuit drinking cocoa. Workaholic Wayne's gonna love him.

That Jimmy Lumsden looks like the kind of PE teacher trainer who'd make you do a billion laps of the Great Wall of China, while he stands about in a baggy tracksuit drinking cocoa. Workaholic Wayne's gonna love him.

:lol:
He fecking does look like a PE teacher and all.

He looks like he's due to retire.

Why have there been no more picture updates in the last couple of hours.

Is he on vacation again.

Anyone see the new training kit? Can't link a pic because I'm on my phone but it's fecking blue. fecking first day on the job and he is trying to put the Everton touch on everything. Sack him.

Basically he is just doing what we all do when we start our first day at work. Sweet feck all.

Anyone see the new training kit? Can't link a pic because I'm on my phone but it's fecking blue. fecking first day on the job and he is trying to put the Everton touch on everything. Sack him.
I get the joke, but I feel the need to say we usually always have some form of blue in the training kits every year. For example, a recent one they have in their selection is:

esuju9ed.jpg

I get the joke, but I feel the need to say we usually always have some form of blue in the training kits every year. For example, a recent one they have in their selection is:

esuju9ed.jpg

If you get the joke then why are you trying to ruin it? :(

Basically what we've learnt from Moyes is:

1. Boring - Grey Suit
  2. No Imagination - Grey Suit
  3. Frightened - No colour
  4. Can Dance - Has shiny black shoes
  5. Lazy - Can't dress himself properly, 2nd button on suit not done up, tie wonky

The suit is fine. Although the jacket could be tighter around the waist. Grey always works. Now if he was wearing black that would be wrong. And you should NEVER button the bottom button.

The suit is fine. Although the jacket could be tighter around the waist. Grey always works. Now if he was wearing black that would be wrong. And you should NEVER button the bottom button.

What a burn. Redsky knows nothing about suits!

Here's an opinion of an Everton fan regarding Everton from when Round took over from Irvine:

To be honest, most Everton supporters will tell you, Everton were a better all round team before Steve Round was appointed Moyes assistant in 2008. Alan Iriving was his assistant before that. After Rounds appointment, Evertons approach to matches changed. Although results progressed along the same lines our style of football was not as good. Alot of Everton fans got fed up with this defensive attitude of Moyes and his staff where a centre half (usually Heitinga) was put on for the last 20mins when we where winning games only 1 nil. Maybe with Moyes have better players and more attacking option available to him now his attitude may change buy I personally am happy that we also have a change

Do any Everton fans post on here? I'd be interested to see if they agree with that.