Man United appoint Moyes | Round, Woods, Lumsden, P Neville in; Giggs player/coach; Albert stays

Bet the fecker is on an early dart today too. He'll be home in time for Countdown.

This is weird seeing different faces. Just wait until the players show up and have to adapt to them as well. Gonna be interesting times ahead. I'm happy that he's gone with Steve Round as assistant manager though. Heard some good things about him.

Anyway I'm a little disappointed Moyes wasn't wearing a red tie. His allegiances should be clear for all to see now.

This is weird seeing different faces. Just wait until the players show up and have to adapt to them as well. Gonna be interesting times ahead. I'm happy that he's gone with Steve Round as assistant manager though. Heard some good things about him.

Anyway I'm a little disappointed Moyes wasn't wearing a red tie. His allegiances should be clear for all to see now.

I'm imagining a Brick Tamland situation where one of the players turns to look at Moyes and says "...You're not Sir Alex" in an extremely confused manner.

There will be a dip before (if) things get better.

Would imagine there will be loads of eggshells.

Like a class of students moving en mass into a new school, having to get used to a new bunch of teachers.

Forget the red tie, a scarf around the neck every match would be good enough (Mancini style) :)

I'm imagining a Brick Tamland situation where one of the players turns to look at Moyes and says "...You're not Sir Alex" in an extremely confused manner.

"You have a different face."

He's bound to find a wooden chest soon, and will be able to Save or level up.

He's bound to find a wooden chest soon, and will be able to Save or level up.

Rooney is basically Zelda and Sir Alex has stole his wig. Moyes is Linklum, a strange mixture of LOTR and Zelda lore - Rooney is his precious but he keeps suing him for damages. It's a complicated yarn but worth investing almost no time in.

Will they film his first visit to the Old Trafford toilets.

I bet his shit is blue too.

Someone should tell the photographer to leave him alone, He needs to focus on signing some players

I'd give him 6 out of 10. He gets extra points for the psycho grin and creating tension with his backroom staff by giving one an initialed shirt and leaving the other one plain.

he hasnt completed his HR or facilities induction yet ffs, how can he be walking around freely without knowing the fire exits?

He Blue Himself You almost have to admire The Daily Mail's commitment to bullsh*t on their website.

We know it's a little tricky to come up with an interesting angle on David Moyes's first day at Manchester United -'Man shows up for work, as we have known he would do for a couple of months' isn't the most dynamic headline.

However, The Mail's website carries a picture of Moyes driving into Carrington, and circles the blue folder on the passenger seat of his car - the 'Everton blue' folder, as they put it.

'Moyes looked keen to retain a little of his Everton identity as he arrived with a blue folder on the passenger seat,' they claim.

But why stop there? Moyes is wearing a pale blue shirt - why not point out it's a 'Manchester City blue' shirt? And the car is black and white - or 'Newcastle black and white', you could say.

Of course, you wouldn't say that because a) you're not a complete cretin and b) you don't work for The Daily Mail.

From Mediawatch.

Daily Mail actually ran with the blue folder and made it a 'thing'. :lol:

Does anyone else not find all these pictures from Moyes driving to finally sitting down at the table hilarious? It's like he has been told that every part of this process has to be photographed and well documented. He's probably only got another 900,000 more to pose for.

Yeah, the first difference he'll notice between United and Everton may perhaps be the strangest - when you join United we immediately turn your life into a reality show, where we photo every mundane action, it's just that important. At Everton his first day was probably spent trying to fix the electric kettle.

SAF has gone, get over it. I for one welcome our new reptilian overlord.

Does anyone else not find all these pictures from Moyes driving to finally sitting down at the table hilarious? It's like he has been told that every part of this process has to be photographed and well documented. He's probably only got another 900,000 more to pose for.

Well spotted, Hectic. If only the rest of the caf had your insight we might have been able to spend the last four hours or so laughing at the situation.

Friday sounds logical.

Hopefully there will be some things established so Moyes can talk about them, openly.

I'm waiting for him to run out onto the pitch and do a Michael Knighton *won;t be the same without the crowd but still

BOF9iuSCcAAtV1l.jpg:large

"He paid how much for you?!"