Maintenance complete. Now give yourself to the dark side!

The spacing when quoting feels off. The quote itself feels too high up and the reply feels too far below it.

@Niall have a look at the height - where the post box is on the message box.

Seems higher to me.

<div style="height: 280px; margin: 20px 0 10px 0;">
<div data-aaad="true" data-aa-adunit="/17085479/redcafe_forum_thread_mpu_4" data-status="rendered" id="52e7982d-f67c-4486-9ab7-bca3957c3ead" data-aa-device="[&quot;desktop&quot;,&quot;tablet&quot;,&quot;mobile&quot;]" data-aa-sizes="[[336,280],[300,250]]" data-aa-lazy-loaded="false" data-aa-refresh-viewable="30"></div>
</div>

Not sure I follow. Screenshot?

Yep logging out is not allowed anymore, sorry :nervous:
images

I pressed a button that seems related. Fixed or not?
It seems to have fixed the Ignored Threads, yeah. Which is great.

But the Forums that I have on ignore are still visible. And the 'Ignore Forum' is given as an option - but when I click on it I get 'Oops sorry, there's a problem - you already ignore that'. And yet they remain as visible as all the rest.

That's from a third party domain I don't recognise - likely an embedded image - but let me know if you see it elsewhere.

Actually just looking at it, it has to be whatever @tenpoless is using. I am seeing those images just as .png's. Probably just Malwarebytes being overly cautious.

I don't think you answered before, are tags going to remain without colour on dark mode? It just looks like regular text: @nimic

Not for me, no.

All the threads / Forums that I have on ignore are still visible. And the 'ignore thread' is given as an option - but when I click on it I get 'Oops sorry, there's a problem - you already ignore that'. And yet they remain as visible as all the rest.

I've tweaked something further. Better or not?

I don't think you answered before, are tags going to remain without colour on dark mode? It just looks like regular text: @nimic

Sorry not sure I follow. What do you mean by "tags"?

Well shouldn't that white banner also be dark themed or is it by design?

It's light grey actually so technically allowed ;)

I'll add it to the list and take a look but not a high priority at the moment.

Are icons working for everyone in the default red/white theme?

Are icons working for everyone in the default red/white theme?

Yep, except we seem to be missing the ones that go in front of threads in the Ent forum but unsure if they're separate?

Yep, except we seem to be missing the ones that go in front of threads in the Ent forum but unsure if they're separate?

Oh yeah, so they are. That's a separate issue which is now on the list. Thanks.

in-between the the post box and the post there is a height of 280px - the old version (white) was about 30px
Sorry on my work lappy.

Okay In-between the post and the page number there is a div with a height of 280px this was about 30px on the other version.

I think...

Sorry on my work lappy.

Okay In-between the post and the page number there is a div with a height of 280px this was about 30px on the other version.

I think...
I'll take a look.

Yeah I think the spacing feels off when quoting.

Top one feels too close, bottom one feels too big.

spacing.jpg

A mod thing. Where people have notes I now see extra text below their name/location on each post, things like:

sidane_member_notes_extensions_notes 4 notes

It used to just to show the number of notes.

Plus the awards thing being spelt out really makes a mess.

Can we have the old emoji’s back? They’re so much better. Put it to a vote!

Colour test on dark mode

Only seems to work with yellows and greens

Green and gold till the caf is sold?