Maintenance complete. Now give yourself to the dark side!

There are 4 on my end.
AbfScIXqW7hC.png

Thanks.

The first two 404s are expected (for now) but the last two aren't and that is where the icons are loaded from. I'm getting 200 for both so it's odd you (and others) are getting a 404 :confused:

Also @Niall

I'm noticing posters caf awards are written out now and are not icons even in the default theme. I don't know if this is deliberate, it can make some posters have long username boxes above their posts like @Damien

Also @Niall

I'm noticing posters caf awards are written out now and are not icons even in the default theme. I don't know if this is deliberate, it can make some posters have long username boxes above their posts like @Damien

Yep, that's on the list :+1:

Ignored threads are visible but when you go to ignore a thread again it says ‘you already ignored this content.’

On default mode I'm getting

sidane_member_notes_extensions_notes

Under people's names.

I'm getting if_moderator_then_wire_money_to_cayman_islands right above my credit card information?

Thanks.

The first two 404s are expected (for now) but the last two aren't and that is where the icons are loaded from. I'm getting 200 for both so it's odd you (and others) are getting a 404 :confused:
<link rel="preload" href="/styles/uix_dark/fonts/icons/material-icons/fonts/materialdesignicons-webfont.woff2?v=6.9.96" as="font" type="font/woff2" crossorigin="anonymous" />

404 i get on icons.

Ignored threads are visible but when you go to ignore a thread again it says ‘you already ignored this content.’
Yeah, I came on to post this.

And the same with Ignored Forums. There's a few of those - like Current Events - that I have on ignore, but now they're visible and when I click on 'ignore them' it says I already do.

Seem to have lost the padding/margins on the forum view page when viewed on mobile

That's interesting. The ignore add-on did give some trouble when upgrading. I'll need to take a closer look.

Anyone else with this issue?

Thanks.

I tried incognito and opened the url from address bar directly. Resulted in this. It really is a 404
Bc0TUZknnkLk.png

The css folder is accessible though
etUVCelzfN7r.png

Maybe some permissions are missing from those files? I'm just guessing :)

This page in particular is triggering something in Malwarebytes as riskware, on default theme as well. Might just be someone's image host or something. It has happened before, so may well be unrelated.

Are the dark theme icons working now?

This page in particular is triggering something in Malwarebytes as riskware, on default theme as well. Might just be someone's image host or something. It has happened before, so may well be unrelated.

That's from a third party domain I don't recognise - likely an embedded image - but let me know if you see it elsewhere.

@Niall - a mod only thing but items in the Approval Queue now require us to click to expand even if there's not much content. It seems to be if someone has quoted something.

That's interesting. The ignore add-on did give some trouble when upgrading. I'll need to take a closer look.

Anyone else with this issue?
Yeah. I posted above that it's also happening with the Forums that I ignore. They're also visible, but when I try to 'ignore them' it says that I already do.

In the newbie post list, I'm not loving how you have to expand the message to be able to read it.

Same with reply feature in a thread if you want to use a smiley.

I think we're also missing the icons that went in front of threads in the Entertainment Forum. Ones that indicated whether it was TV/Film, Music, Gaming, etc...

@Niall - a mod only thing but items in the Approval Queue now require us to click to expand even if there's not much content. It seems to be if someone has quoted something.
Beat me to it...and when you're replying to a post.

I pressed a button that seems related. Fixed or not?

@Niall have a look at the height - where the post box is on the message box.

Seems higher to me.

<div style="height: 280px; margin: 20px 0 10px 0;">
<div data-aaad="true" data-aa-adunit="/17085479/redcafe_forum_thread_mpu_4" data-status="rendered" id="52e7982d-f67c-4486-9ab7-bca3957c3ead" data-aa-device="[&quot;desktop&quot;,&quot;tablet&quot;,&quot;mobile&quot;]" data-aa-sizes="[[336,280],[300,250]]" data-aa-lazy-loaded="false" data-aa-refresh-viewable="30"></div>
</div>

Everything seems a lot more spaced out. Between posts, between quotes and main text, etc. Is this the goal?