Lukaku Signs | Official

Great news, you do get the sense he will be a massive success and will score bucket load of goals of various types.

Also pleasing he has been given the no9 shirt

In those games yes, not in general though.

I doubt that, Ibra received his fair share of criticism as well. We'll find out soon enough.

What are you doubting, exactly. Lukaku scoring 20+ league goals for us next season or the fact that he will be considered a huge success should he do so?

He's not the finished article, but nor does he come across like someone who thinks he is. Him being pally with Pogba should do him the world of good when it comes to living up to a price tag or at least putting it out of mind.

Bloody hell.. 2 players costing nearly the same, a world record 90m, playing for the same club and being best friends. What are the odds.
They actually spend time together almost every day. insane.

Makes you wonder what they talk about, probably Pogba's next hairstyle or which colour to get their next Ferrari 250 GTO in.

Fair enough if you disagree with me, I'd even expect that, but I haven't said anything factually wrong.

No idea, but I hope no blatant lies. Tbf I think the way Lukaku was announced is way better than Salah for example, all those hashtags and whatnot is pretty cringeworthy as well.

He didn't succeed at the one top club he played for. Surely you can see it'll be completely different for United than it was for West Brom and Everton due to the way teams face up against you? Opposition does it to Belgium every game as well and he massively struggles with that because he doesn't have enough space to operate. He's 24 by the way.
There's a major flaw in your argument. There is a lot of space in the premier league because teams are not so tactically good when you go below mid-table.

Hm, trailing through the stats, he has surprisingly low percent of aerial duels won - 41,6 last season and 38,8 the season before.
Seems to score lots of headers though, but usually those are free balls — a testimony to his off the ball movement, but only proves that he has some areas to work on.

Yes!

Jose has his new Drogba!!
Seriously? He's closer as a player to Javier Hernandez than Drogba. He is big, strong, black...and there end the similarities with Drogba. Drogba wasn't a profilic striker, Lukaku is. Lukaku's biggest strength is putting the goal in the net, while Drogba didn't score that much but had excellent all round game and made players around him better. On the other hand, Lukaku has bad all round play.

They are totally different players and this comparison is a bit boring.

He actually made the kit look good .. welcome Lukaku!

On Friday, mate.
My bad - although a comment on the video and I can't agree more....

"credit to the lady..she asked all the questions that everybody wanted to hear..great interview"

Where is this chick for the pre match pressers! Half the journos are still guna ask about Rooney.

Going back to that Herald mistake posting a pic of Stormzy instead of Lukaku. Was just reading the replies to his tweet about not finding it funny and my fecking god he's really got white people riled up. Why do we have to be absolute Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime about it and not just understand why a black guy wouldn't find it funny?

It's primarily cnuts with some form of Trump quote in their bio also.

The whole Stormzy/Lukaku thing was funny for about 5 minutes.
It's irritating beyond belief now.

Both Fabinho and Weigl fit that criteria, but James is only 5'11". :(

37d37571984adb8fa4faafe7d9cbe91f--dress-shoes-manchester-united-football.jpg

Shaw and Herrera are 6 footers?
I am pretty sure that's wrong. Martial isn't 6 feet tall and although Shaw is listed as above 6 feet he doesn't really look it. Anyway the point still stands because you could replace Herrera with Carrick, Rojo for Shaw and Martial for Rashford and the team would be even taller.