Lukaku Signs | Official

I hope he does well for us but I'll never forgive him for ruining Fergie's last game. Don't

Dislikeable? I would use a lot of words to describe Lukaku, but dislikeable isn't one of them.

I would use dislikeable to describe a racist cannibal ferret-looking striker that your fans still hold dearly, though. That's dislikeable. :)
Well played :lol:

Boyhood Chelsea fan who proclaimed his life would be complete if he would be able to play for Chelsea, now "United is the greatest club in the world", cringe. After his comments that he rates himself alongside the likes of Suarez and Lewandowski... I'll be called bitter but he's such a dislikeable person, his antics on the field last year proved it as well.

Congrats though to those who are happy with the signing.

so if a boyhood, let's say, fulham fan, signed for United it would be cringe for them to say they were signing for the biggest club in the world? granted fulham and chelsea aren't the same tier, but the point is you can support one team as a kid, even adult, and still be objective in the sense that we are bigger and greater than chelsea.

After going through the Everton forums, Lukaku does seem like a self centred and egoistical person. They might just be bitter though, you never know.

After going through the Everton forums, Lukaku does seem like a self centred and egoistical person. They might just be bitter though, you never know.

They are special bunch, they think Pogba posting something on Instagram is him showing off how rich his life is. They think Pogba is a cnut for pushing reporter to the pool.

Bitter oppo fans claiming they're happy we've signed a Premier League proven 20+ goals per season striker is hilariously stupid. They'll be eating their words soon enough. #RedRom :drool:

Finally it's done, great!
He'll de well' i'm sure.

Which thread do we go to now? James, Fabinho, Matic or Perisic?
Nainggolan maybe?

Fun fact of the day: morder is Norwegian for murder, so #Redrom sounds right in my language
Murderer, not murder :p

Delighted we've signed him. Hopefully all his critics on here will get fully behind him instead of feed the media with negative attitudes.

He didn't succeed at the one top club he played for. Surely you can see it'll be completely different for United than it was for West Brom and Everton due to the way teams face up against you? Opposition does it to Belgium every game as well and he massively struggles with that because he doesn't have enough space to operate. He's 24 by the way.
Your post reeks of "you hope". Good luck with that.
He has just turned 24. His current stats are those of a player who was 23. He's yet to play a game as a 24 year old.

Boyhood Chelsea fan who proclaimed his life would be complete if he would be able to play for Chelsea, now "United is the greatest club in the world", cringe. After his comments that he rates himself alongside the likes of Suarez and Lewandowski... I'll be called bitter but he's such a dislikeable person, his antics on the field last year proved it as well.

He was very shy as a boy and didn't dare dream big. He is now beyond his wildest dreams :D:D

Your post reeks of "you hope". Good luck with that.
He has just turned 24. His current stats are those of a player who was 23. He's yet to play a game as a 24 year old.
My post is 'I think' yeah, how could I possibly know? It's okay if you think differently, obviously.

He has played 2 games for Belgium as a 24-year old in both of which he was awful once again, feel free to watch them if you think I'm just making stuff up. And those were against lower tier opposition who defended deep in front of their own goal.

Reading the transcript of the MUTV interview, he's saying the right things. Certainly seems to have a genuine respect for the club and the fans and emphasised on his desire to win trophies. That attitude is so important, we need to sign players who are not content with 5th or 6th.

Think he will become a fan favorite if he scores 30. He has always been a bit of talker, but this is a big step-up for him, to walk the talk. He needs to focus on overcoming his technical limitations, and if Jose can teach him to do that, he will be one of the most complete strikers on the planet considering he already has brute power and finishing.

Reactions: Penna
Come on guys, give him some slack. He's just bitter that we've signed one of the best strikers in English football right now, whilst his team have signed this person.

CompleteUncomfortableFossa.gif

And before he decides to say both are chelsea rejects or anything of the like, just remember which one they actually wanted back. ;)

You being belgian makes your salty meltdown even funnier. :lol:

What exactly is wrong with either of those statements? :confused:

The only people who can claim to have a valid issue with the 2nd part are Real Madrid fans.

Come on guys, give him some slack. He's just bitter that we've signed one of the best strikers in English football right now, whilst his team have signed this person.

CompleteUncomfortableFossa.gif

And before he decides to say both are chelsea rejects or anything of the like, just remember which one they actually wanted back. ;)
Salah is world class la'