Lukaku Signs | Official

Honestly, should the first 8 pages of a 75m strikers thread be clogged up by a Liverpool fan pretending to objectively criticise the talents of an Everton player moving to Utd?

Honestly, should the first 8 pages of a 75m strikers thread be clogged up by a Liverpool fan pretending to objectively criticise the talents of an Everton player moving to Utd?

:lol:

He's in no way bitter or biased though. No sir, he's as objective as they come.

Hope the Chelsea fans are feeling extra salty today telling anyone who'll listen how they never wanted him anyway.

I am pretty sure that's wrong. Martial isn't 6 feet tall and although Shaw is listed as above 6 feet he doesn't really look it. Anyway the point still stands because you could replace Herrera with Carrick, Rojo for Shaw and Martial for Rashford and the team would be even taller.
He's 100% over 6 foot. My frequent met him and had a photo with him before he signed for us, he's over 6ft and was about the same size as Shaw.

Welcome Romelu. Here's to all the pleasure you will hopefully bring me jumping off my sofa when you score the winner in the 90th minute at anfield and the etihad etc :devil:

My bad - although a comment on the video and I can't agree more....

"credit to the lady..she asked all the questions that everybody wanted to hear..great interview"

Where is this chick for the pre match pressers! Half the journos are still guna ask about Rooney.
She's from here. Got her start beside some veteran sports journalists so would have learned from them in addition to one of the universities here having a great media school.
Also a United fan.

Just watched all his goals for West Brom and Everton, he certainly has his teams he just loves scoring against - West Ham, West Brom, Stoke, Aston Villa, Hull, Newcastle but more crucially quite a number against City, Liverpool and Arsenal. All kinds of goals as well and again maybe most crucially typical poacher tap ins, definitely need to get those crosses in next season though...

I'm just glad we didn't do a cringey announcement video. Still a shit hashtag but we didn't swoop to Chelski's level thank feck

He now plays for both Red Devils - Belgium and Man Utd.

Fair enough if you disagree with me, I'd even expect that, but I haven't said anything factually wrong.

No idea, but I hope no blatant lies. Tbf I think the way Lukaku was announced is way better than Salah for example, all those hashtags and whatnot is pretty cringeworthy as well.

He didn't succeed at the one top club he played for. Surely you can see it'll be completely different for United than it was for West Brom and Everton due to the way teams face up against you? Opposition does it to Belgium every game as well and he massively struggles with that because he doesn't have enough space to operate. He's 24 by the way.
Yeah the video of Salah training at Melwood under the heading 'Salah's first training session at Melwood' doing the rounds on social media is pretty fecking cringeworthy too! All the Dippers commenting 'Wow', and 'Can't wait'.....

But you loved it I bet!...Didn't ya??...Ya fecking did!......Most likely wanking in the corner of your bedroom under your 'Stevie Me' poster muttering some garbage that he can run the 100m faster than Bolt or some shit.

Delighted. Can see him being up there with RVN.

Still, there's a chance Chelsea can scupper the deal.

Excellent news. A goalscorer signs, and now the whining in the transfer forum demanding that he 'be made official, what's the hold up' can stop.

Shock as Lukaku switches teams at half time

In one of the most surprising twists in Premier League history, Belgian striker Romelu Lukaku started up front for Manchester United but finished the match by scoring the winning goal in a Chelsea Shirt.

Lukaku was the subject of a surprise coup by Jose Mourinho in the summer after he and United snatched the then bound Chelsea striker. However, it would be Conte who would have the laugh as Chelsea purchased the striker at half-time.

"We had been threatening to do something for months but nobody listened" said Chelsea boss Conte after match.

"In this moment, we are without Lukaku and in this moment we have lost because of this." said an angry Mourinho.

Seriously. Why are they posting in a United forum?
Nothing wrong with that. This is what makes our forum stand out. They have rational views and discuss the game whole heartedly. It also gives a fair idea about views of opponent fanbase.

I like him.:devil:
Same. Watched both interviews today. He seems like he's got his head on straight. No way he wanted to go to Chelsea over United as long as Pogba his mate. Looking forward to seeing him play.

Fair enough if you disagree with me, I'd even expect that, but I haven't said anything factually wrong.

No idea, but I hope no blatant lies. Tbf I think the way Lukaku was announced is way better than Salah for example, all those hashtags and whatnot is pretty cringeworthy as well.

He didn't succeed at the one top club he played for. Surely you can see it'll be completely different for United than it was for West Brom and Everton due to the way teams face up against you? Opposition does it to Belgium every game as well and he massively struggles with that because he doesn't have enough space to operate. He's 24 by the way.

Saying he didn't succeed is blind bias. He was a teenager adapting to a new league.

He's since proved himself and become a consistent goalscorer. I'm not sure what you can't grasp really.

Just feels right this signing, not sure the buzz from Morata would have come close, not saying Morata wouldn't have done ok, but just never felt right to me.

Won't take him long to be the highest scorer in our current squad.