Luis Nani | 2012/13 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity who do you rate as world class wingers atm mungy?

Out of curiosity who do you rate as world class wingers atm mungy?

Great point actually. Tony V is better imho and this is backed up by SAF. Young is more consistent...that's at our club.

Great point actually. Tony V is better imho and this is backed up by SAF. Young is more consistent...that's at our club.

I wouldn't really say that's backed up, he's dropped them all at various stages. But there's no point going over which winger is better than which particularly within the club, been done to death, think we can all accept that it's a divisive topic. I just wondered who you considered to be world class wingers in general.

Cristiano Ronaldo
Franck Ribery
Pedro
Angel Di Maria
Jesus Navas

Hmm personally would only say ronaldo and ribery on his day are better than nani. Nani has a lot if work to do after an average year or so but on his day he's easily as good as most those players and better than the others imo. But it's very subjective. Just wanted an idea if who you classed as better players.

Yes, very subjective. Opinions are like clitoris, every cnut........

Young is more consistent at playing like shit, I agree.

Jesus Navas

:lol:

Mods, how many of these kind of posts he needs to post before.. you know what?

I think mungy's sole purpose is to wind up the nani fans in this thread. He lives for it.

The interesting thing about the Mitten article was that he didn't seem to think we'd be looking for a replacement for Nani, so I guess selling him January wouldn't be a big deal to Fergie.

The interesting thing about the Mitten article was that he didn't seem to think we'd be looking for a replacement for Nani, so I guess selling him January wouldn't be a big deal to Fergie.

I dunno if you look at our interest in hazard and Lucas it looks like we were trying to get in another attacker who could only really come in for nani. I think fergie does recognise that nani brings a lot when on form, personally I think of he does leave we'd need to bring in a replacement as without him we lose quite a lot in the shape if our attack, maybe not straight away in January. Although thing is I can't see nani agreeing to go to a non champions league team and with him having played in it for us this year we'd likely be taking an even bigger hit on the transfer fee.

On current form maybe but overall only Ronaldo and Ribery are better than Nani.

But on current form anyone could be better than him.

I'd probably say on his day Di Maria is just as good as Nani personally. If he's in the mood, he can rip a team to shreds, but he's slightly inconsistent in the attacking department. But the amount of defensive work Di Maria does is phenomenal, he's a real team player which you don't see often with wingers.

I think mungy's sole purpose is to wind up the nani fans in this thread. He lives for it.

23578755.jpg

On current form maybe but overall only Ronaldo and Ribery are better than Nani.

But on current form anyone could be better than him.

Robben is easily better imho plus Bale and Valencia for me also are slightly better. But I'd keep Nani and off load Young if I it was up too me but going by the noises coming out of OT he seems to have a piss poor attitude and an over inflated ego. Where Young looks a grafter and easier to manage and still a decent player. Sell Nani and Young bring back Ronnie or Neymar!! :drool: Just woken up my alarm went off.

Mungy, you the reason why we used to have public executions.

I particularly like this:

Maybe some of you internet geeks need to get of your fat arses and get to the game and see how he is playing for real instead of reading stats and spouting bollocks. If you're to far away then how about supporting a local team!!!

You end up wondering how much of it is real and how much is parody. The ridiculous hypocrisy is so obvious that it has to be deliberate. But what about the tantalising hints of illiteracy, the triple exclamation mark (see Fisher Price's 'My First Internet Rant') and the shades of '80s xenophobia?

Has he been channelling Jonathan Swift, or just watching too much Jimmy Carr on YouTube?

Tie that in with the fact he posted that "oh shit, they're on to me" pic and I think we have our answer

If Di Maria is, then Pedro certainly is as well, he might be the superior player of the two, albeit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.