Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're really not

Well I am in the sense that I was born in England and lived in England all my life, but maybe you're right and that somehow makes me a different nationality.

Is this blowing your mind? I think this is blowing your mind.

I'm out, but seen this loads. Nobody is saying they need to support England. They're just saying if you have such a strong hatred for England and are going to show such disrespect to your fellow United fans and players, then it's odd that you'd support an English team. Half of this is just banter from the other home nations (fine). But the other half is some real toxic obsession with England which has been observed throughout the tournament.

It's hilarious how you're so precious. Not wanting one team to win is 'strong hatred' now, is it?

Is anyone actually proclaiming a strong hatred of England or English people or are they just on a wind up over the result of a football match?

He had a season ticket with Utd with his son, also 8/10 people growing up in Ireland will follow an English club and Celtic.

He said himself numerous times that he got a soft spot for United but he was a Celtic/Spurs fan since he was a kid.

Anyways, this is a moot point. Roy Keane is the last person you'd want to showcase as a United fan. Not every United legend has to be a fan.

Glad Italy won that. Not only were they the best team in the night, they were arguably the best team of the tournament.

Despite a set of favourable advantages, England made the final and it's a step in the right direction for them.

Not sure Southgate is the man to take them to the next level, let's see how this pans out. Assuming he'll stay on, which is not good for you guys.

Some England fans here need to stop being so salty though.

It is a little funny that you believe that you have the capacity to 'blow my mind'

To be fair it's nothing compared to your capacity to change my nationality with words.

Imagine this being ok on a forum of a team in any other country in the world. This is how hatred is created.
This really where we are at now. This forum the type of place where this stuff is cool because the owners/mods hate the English so much out of bitterness and jealousy.
I’m out.
I doubt I’ll be the only one either. Enjoy the cesspit you’re left with.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

74772580.jpg

Ha? One team has United players in it. The other team doesn't. Naturally, as a United fan, you'd support the former. What's so hard to understand?

So your logic is Wolves fans should support Portugal if they played England because majority of the team is Portuguese?

Again, Utd fans from abroad don’t have to support England and nor shouldn’t if they don’t want too. They aren’t English so why support a nation that you have no attachment to? Yeah you support a team from that country but that doesn’t mean you have to support the country they are from.

A fan (who supports their local team) finding it odd that other fans support a foreign (and conveniently successful) team while simultaneously hating the country that the aforementioned team plays in.

I find it a weird mentality. :confused:
You keep going the long way around in calling us all plastics. At least have enough decency to be upfront about it. We're gloryhunting plastic twats is what you want to say, so say it.

Yeah and Ole supported Liverpool though I'm sure that changed when he played for United.

Unlike those of us who do not play for a club player's allegiance often change when they have been with a club for a long period of time.

Ole was always United through and through, even after his playing days have ended. You can't say the same about Keane.

It's hilarious how you're so precious. Not wanting one team to win is 'strong hatred' now, is it?

Is anyone actually proclaiming a strong hatred of England or English people or are they just on a wind up over the result of a football match?
I literally said in my post half of it is just not wanting England to win, which is fine. But there's been tonnes of crap posted on here lately going in depth into the British empire, and how we're all racist thugs. And now many of the same posters revelling in it. I'm pretty sure they have some level of hatred.

I'm out, but seen this loads. Nobody is saying they need to support England. They're just saying if you have such a strong hatred for England and are going to show such disrespect to your fellow United fans and players, then it's odd that you'd support an English team. Half of this is just banter from the other home nations (fine). But the other half is some real toxic obsession with England which has been observed throughout the tournament.
This isn't nearly as funny as you think it is btw. Laters.
I literally said in my post half of it is just not wanting England to win, which is fine. But there's been tonnes of crap posted on here lately going in depth into the British empire, and how we're all racist thugs. And now many of the same posters revelling in it. I'm pretty sure they have some level of hatred.

:lol: Why are you doing this to yourself just go ffs!

Imagine this being ok on a forum of a team in any other country in the world. This is how hatred is created.
This really where we are at now. This forum the type of place where this stuff is cool because the owners/mods hate the English so much out of bitterness and jealousy.
I’m out.
I doubt I’ll be the only one either. Enjoy the cesspit you’re left with.

ChefKiss_800x800-300x300.jpg

I want to feel sorry for England and the young lads who missed the penalties, but I just can’t.

Sterling the diving cnut robbed my country (Denmark) of a chance to get into a final through a penalty shootout and potentially win our 2nd Euro trophy.

A lot of English fans can’t seem to accept that it wasn’t a penalty. You were the better team yes, but the score was 1-1, and you shouldn’t be gifted an opportunity like that.

Luckily Italy made sure you went home empty handed again.

Last edited:
You keep going the long way around in calling us all plastics. At least have enough decency to be upfront about it. We're gloryhunting plastic twats is what you want to say, so say it.
I wonder what he thinks about the non-English players who play / have played for United.

Or the managers. Especially the Scottish ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.