Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your logic is Wolves fans should support Portugal if they played England because majority of the team is Portuguese?

Again, Utd fans from abroad don’t have to support England and nor shouldn’t if they don’t want too. They aren’t English so why support a nation that you have no attachment to? Yeah you support a team from that country but that doesn’t mean you have to support the country they are from.

I wrote 'unless your actual country is involved'. So no, if you're English Wolves supporter you wouldn't support Portugal vs England. But, if you're not English Wolves supporter then why wouldn't you support players from your club?

'Nation you have no attachment to' - there's the attachment. Players from your club are playing for that nation. Why would you want them to fail?

You lot do it all the fecking time. Dunkirk spirit, Churchill up there looking down on Ah'r boys.

Just dig the old fascist cnut up will you and have his corpse on display at Wembley and charge a fee for you all to take turns at shagging his decayed ring.

FFS :lol:

I literally said in my post half of it is just not wanting England to win, which is fine. But there's been tonnes of crap posted on here lately going in depth into the British empire, and how we're all racist thugs. And now many of the same posters revelling in it. I'm pretty sure they have some level of hatred.

People feel strongly about the British Empire for good reason as often they're still dealing with the fall out, even though it may seem like ancient history to you. That's not hatred and if you think it is maybe you should look into it a bit more.

I want to feel sorry for England and the young lads who missed the penalties, but I just can’t.

Sterling the diving cnut robbed my country (Denmark) of a chance to get into a final through a penalty shootout and potential win our 2nd Euro trophy.

A lot of English fans can’t seem to accept that it wasn’t a penalty. You were the better team yes, but the score was 1-1, and you shouldn’t be gifted an opportunity like that.

Luckily Italy made sure you went home empty handed again.

Well, at least Denmark still have one more of those than Sterlings England!

I wonder what he thinks about the non-English players who play / have played for United.

Or the managers. Especially the Scottish ones.
I'm sure foreign players and managers are just fine. Clubs can pilfer other countries and leagues for their best players and staff, but if the fans try to follow, well that's just one step too far.

People feel strongly about the British Empire for good reason as often they're still dealing with the fall out, even though it may seem like ancient history to you. That's not hatred and if you think it is maybe you should look into it a bit more.
But then go and support Manchester United. Weird that isn't it?

Hardly a surprise this thread, based on the threads and posting we’ve seen since England got through to the semies.
I thought people hated and were bitter against United when they had succes.
But feck me, England reaching a major semi final really drives people up the wall. Even one of my mates who’s barely bat an eyelid at anything football related this season had sunk into this ott state of bitterness over England reaching the final.

Hardly a surprise this thread, based on the threads and posting we’ve seen since England got through to the semies.
But feck me, England reaching a major semi final really drives people up the wall. Even one of my mates who’s barely bat an eyelid at anything football related this season had sunk into this ott state of bitterness over England reaching the final.

Hold on a minute...were you not in the Scotland thread when they got beat laughing at them???

Why the feck hasn't this thread been deleted yet mods?!

I am confused and angry.

Hahahaha, dry your tears

The memes are overflowing...

5jcbl85aona71.jpg

Hold on a minute...were you not in the Scotland thread when they got beat laughing at them???
Yea and I laughed at Wales too. I’m not sure what your point is?
There’s obviously a significant difference between that and the tirade of threads and arguments that have ensued since England got through to the semies.

It was a perfect weekend. Messi won copa, Italy (football) won. And this thread is the greatest thing i've read on redcafe!

Yea and the Wales thread. I’m not sure what your point is?
There’s obviously a significant difference between that and the tirade of threads and arguments that have ensued since England got through to the semies.
You’re right, all the unfunny England fans made too many threads. They can cry about it now for all I care

Status
Not open for further replies.