Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:----------------------------------------------------------:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:----------------------------------------------------------:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

A tribute to Italy but also a depiction of this thread.

Ban worthy for over use of emogis! ;)

Yeah I’ve seen this. When he said it I was one of the first to post that he’s coming across a complete moron being so overconfident. Are you trying to wind me up or something? It’s not working.
I’m not trying to wind anyone up. I’m simply enjoying a glorious night.

Imagine this being ok on a forum of a team in any other country in the world. This is how hatred is created.
This really where we are at now. This forum the type of place where this stuff is cool because the owners/mods hate the English so much out of bitterness and jealousy.
I’m out.
I doubt I’ll be the only one either. Enjoy the cesspit you’re left with.

oh this is great. Why the feck can’t England fans take any banter?

Big difference between having a Churchill picture hanging up and investing this much hatred into the country from which the club you support comes. Anyway, enjoy. Hope you explore other options such as Madrid/PSG if Spain/France is more to your taste.
He's a United fan why would he support those clubs?

These comments reek of the 'go back to your country' attitude.

Big difference between having a Churchill picture hanging up and investing this much hatred into the country from which the club you support comes. Anyway, enjoy. Hope you explore other options such as Madrid/PSG if Spain/France is more to your taste.
Go on you tell them foreigners!

Also if it wasn't for England you'd all be speaking German so denk darüber nach, bevor du über England lachst

To be fair mate, I do have a Churchill photo hung up on the wall. It's on my dartboard.

So laughing at the losing side is equivalent to hate ? You've lost the plot.

wq63y978qkg41.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A tribute to Italy but also a depiction of this thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :devil: :devil: :devil:

More brainless generalising. There's a nasty undertone to a lot of posting lately, a lot of true colours being shown.
You don't seem to realise you're doing the exact same thing you're slagging the English off for.

Head. Wobble. Give.

Did you read your managers comments or see the actions of the fans over the last week or two? It’s way beyond sport man

Also if it wasn't for England you'd all be speaking German so denk darüber nach, bevor du über England lachst
Say that to all the former colonies where the British empire has perpetrated the worst atrocities imaginable in the name of commerce and industry. Let’s not start about history. It’s really dark.

That’s because you have the wrong manager. You need to find someone who will create a spirit and gel the team and make them forget the outside world.
Southgate is not the man, he sent Greenwood to garbage last time and throw Sancho and Rashford under the bus tonight.
His man management is terrible.
I'm not English, I'm French. Deschamps was the right manager, but he's lost the team to the players. It's just a very difficult thing to manage through for years, especially after a success like the world cup, and I think too much talent isn't always the best ingredient to create a team capable of winning a tournament.

Yet you support a team based in England.

Whatever. Up to you. I was born in Manchester so I support the local team my family supported. I can’t imagine supporting Real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich etc, what would be the point in supporting a team that you can’t go to watch? whatever floats your boat though. Enjoy “your” big victory tonight.
You have an odd way of supporting your team, what with the hateposting about the manager and several of the players and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.