Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but England aren’t even in Europe anymore so why were they even in the tournament?

white text
England is still in Europe. It’s the EU they’re not in. They can’t change geographical location.

Suggest proper Utd fans leave this lot to it.

Yet you support a team based in England.

Whatever. Up to you. I was born in Manchester so I support the local team my family supported. I can’t imagine supporting Real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich etc, what would be the point in supporting a team that you can’t go to watch? whatever floats your boat though. Enjoy “your” big victory tonight.

I reckon SAF is happy tonight

Imagine this being ok on a forum of a team in any other country in the world. This is how hatred is created.
This really where we are at now. This forum the type of place where this stuff is cool because the owners/mods hate the English so much out of bitterness and jealousy.
I’m out.
I doubt I’ll be the only one either. Enjoy the cesspit you’re left with.

:lol: This thread is the great newbie filter.

It's

He's going on about English fans being racist and hooligans. A sweeping statement. Like a lot in this thread. He comes from Syria a country that treats women like second class citizens. No doubt I'll be in the wrong for making such statements, but he can tar everyone with the same brush as much as he wants.

Well he's not wrong if he's talking about a certain vocal section of England fans so bringing his nationality into it is bullshit quite frankly.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:----------------------------------------------------------:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:----------------------------------------------------------:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:----------------------------------------------------------:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

A tribute to Italy but also a depiction of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Careful. It's xenophobic to suggest people support their local team that they could go and watch every week rather than supporting a totally random team in another country that just happens to win loads of trophies for them to associate themselves with while apparently hating the country they are based in.
Yeah. Being a Madrid fan sounds fun, 4 CL’s in a row was it? Maybe I’ll switch, whilst bombarding their forum with anti-Spain messages. Wonder how long I’d last :lol:

Yet you support a team based in England.

Whatever. Up to you. I was born in Manchester so I support the local team my family supported. I can’t imagine supporting Real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich etc, what would be the point in supporting a team that you can’t go to watch? whatever floats your boat though. Enjoy “your” big victory tonight.

We don't want your life story. Just tell us in a few words why you are laughing at England tonight please.

England is still in Europe. It’s the EU they’re not in. They can’t change geographical location.

Suggest proper Utd fans leave this lot to it.

weird.gif

A tribute to Italy but also a depiction of this thread.
:lol:

Incredible!

Well he's not wrong if he's talking about a certain vocal section of England fans so bringing his nationality into it is bullshit quite frankly.
No one is that happy for england to lose if its just racist and hooligan fans, especially supporting fecking Italy over them, so its got to be more than that tbh

Imagine this being ok on a forum of a team in any other country in the world. This is how hatred is created.
This really where we are at now. This forum the type of place where this stuff is cool because the owners/mods hate the English so much out of bitterness and jealousy.
I’m out.
Bye bye mate. I’ll miss you like a hole in a head.

They couldn’t help themselves… winning isn’t something they are used to and it clearly confused them. They thought they were in a war again. Madness
More brainless generalising. There's a nasty undertone to a lot of posting lately, a lot of true colours being shown.
You don't seem to realise you're doing the exact same thing you're slagging the English off for.

Head. Wobble. Give.

Here come the top reds.

It's

He's going on about English fans being racist and hooligans. A sweeping statement. Like a lot in this thread. He comes from Syria a country that treats women like second class citizens. No doubt I'll be in the wrong for making such statements, but he can tar everyone with the same brush as much as he wants.

So tell us from which countries would you allow people to support utd ?

No one is that happy for england to lose if its just racist and hooligan fans, especially supporting fecking Italy over them, so its got to be more than that tbh

I don't think that was the point but can't be arsed checking now. Regardless, attempting to invalidate his opinion of arseholes being arseholes because of where he's from is a dick move.

I’m out.
56 messages in 3 years , I’d say the Caf will survive .

Ole better have a Churchill picture hanging on his wall or else!
Big difference between having a Churchill picture hanging up and investing this much hatred into the country from which the club you support comes. Anyway, enjoy. Hope you explore other options such as Madrid/PSG if Spain/France is more to your taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.