Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the feck should United fans support England? Makes no sense.

Utd should sack all non-english players, staff and should issue a statement that non-english fans are not welcome at utd.

yea, so what? Doesn’t change that English fans and media actually do judge by history, especially when it comes to WWII and Germany.

So? everyone does? The fact that it's merely have to mentioned though is small time. That's the point. If any nation had lost and a post on here was generalising their hatred for them based on their history is stupid and should be called out.

wq63y978qkg41.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Why are people biting? England losing on penalties is as certain as death and taxes!

Gutted, but it was a fun run, and I got to watch England in a major final. A better manager and we might have a chance at winning one.

You do know the majority of Mancs are Reds? We're talking about the same people and the vast majority do follow England.
And I’m not saying no they’re don’t .

anyway I’ll agree to disagree, I’m too tired to have an argument:boring:

You have a very good team right now, one of the best and better then this Italian team. You just did not play tonight, and that is on Southgate.

France is that good since 20 years or so because we completely changed our formation 40-50 years ago… now we are the most represented country in world cups as many of our players play for different countries, like Mahrez or Aubamayang.

You did the same more recently and now you have very talented players coming out. So you will win sooner or later.

As I see it we are the two strongest countries in term of footballing talent.
And it's done feck-all at that Euro, and rarely does nowadays anyways because great talent means a bunch of players who are coddled and have the team/world revolve around them, very difficult to make a team out of that.

Why the feck should United fans support England? Makes no sense.

Couldn’t agree more. It’s like saying Scottish fans should support Liverpool because their captain Andy Robertson plays for them.

You lot do it all the fecking time. Dunkirk spirit, Churchill up there looking down on Ah'r boys.

Just dig the old fascist cnut up will you and have his corpse on display at Wembley and charge a fee for you all to take turns at shagging his decayed ring.

:(

Why are people biting? England losing on penalties is as certain as death and taxes!

Gutted, but it was a fun run, and I got to watch England in a major final. A better manager and we might have a chance at winning one.
It wouldn’t be 19 pages long if people weren’t biting . Very Salty people on here tonight

You do know the majority of Mancs are Reds? We're talking about the same people and the vast majority do follow England.

Listen at the end of the day and this is the important thing really...at the end of the day England lost and thats the most important thing at the end of the day. The end of the day Italy won so its all good really...at the end of the day.

Never easy to lose on pens, hopefully we will be celebrating a good season coming up.
I really hope so. I still have hope that Utd can do great things with these players, especially with a couple of astute signings. For what it’s worth I think Greenwood can have a massive impact on both club and international level for the best for few years too.

Yet you support a team based in England.

Whatever. Up to you. I was born in Manchester so I support the local team my family supported. I can’t imagine supporting Real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich etc, what would be the point in supporting a team that you can’t go to watch? whatever floats your boat though. Enjoy “your” big victory tonight.

Whatever. Up to you. I was born in Manchester so I support the local team my family supported. I can’t imagine supporting Real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich etc, whatever floats your boat though. Enjoy “your” big victory tonight.
Congratulations.

This thread is the embodiment of smalltime :lol:

England lose a final they deserved to be at = a win for Scotland, Ireland, Wales, etc...

Enjoy x
I can understand Scottish Irish etc , but we have United "supporters" from Germany Denmark Spain in complete ecstasy over England losing tonight. I bet they all also support a local team and their country though.

Whatever. Up to you. I was born in Manchester so I support the local team my family supported. I can’t imagine supporting Real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich etc, whatever floats your boat though. Enjoy your big victory tonight.
Yeah but England aren’t even in Europe anymore so why were they even in the tournament?

white text

It wouldn’t be 19 pages long if people weren’t biting . Very Salty people on here tonight

Yeah emotions are raw tbf, this was England's chance, it'll never come again.

Some people are enjoying another country not winning a bit much tbf, I have teams I prefer to others but only Liverpool would get close to this kinda reaction from me. Still, each to their own, I'm always United > England anyway, so bring on next season.

You lot do it all the fecking time. Dunkirk spirit, Churchill up there looking down on Ah'r boys.

Just dig the old fascist cnut up will you and have his corpse on display at Wembley and charge a fee for you all to take turns at shagging his decayed ring.

Imagine this being ok on a forum of a team in any other country in the world. This is how hatred is created.
This really where we are at now. This forum the type of place where this stuff is cool because the owners/mods hate the English so much out of bitterness and jealousy.
I’m out.
I doubt I’ll be the only one either. Enjoy the cesspit you’re left with.

And it's done feck-all at that Euro, and rarely does nowadays anyways because great talent means a bunch of players who are coddled and have the team/world revolve around them, very difficult to make a team out of that.
That’s because you have the wrong manager. You need to find someone who will create a spirit and gel the team and make them forget the outside world.
Southgate is not the man, he sent Greenwood to garbage last time and throw Sancho and Rashford under the bus tonight.
His man management is terrible.

Take down his name on the stand and remove the Best and Law statues, just leave Sir Bobby standing.

Get the tories to nationalise the club, the tories can then run the club and exclude everything non-english.

Whatever. Up to you. I was born in Manchester so I support the local team my family supported. I can’t imagine supporting Real Madrid or Barcelona or Bayern Munich etc, whatever floats your boat though. Enjoy “your” big victory tonight.
Roy Keane must be dead to you? All smiles tonight he was

Careful. It's xenophobic to suggest people support their local team that they could go and watch every week rather than supporting a totally random team in another country that just happens to win loads of trophies for them to associate themselves with while apparently hating the country they are based in.

In 98 we never have been this far and won against Brazil. The English team is pretty strong, one of the best in terms of talents but I think your manager is holding you back.
Deschamps is the same but in much better as he is a winner for club and country as player and manager…
It's
What did the Syrian football fans do?
He's going on about English fans being racist and hooligans. A sweeping statement. Like a lot in this thread. He comes from Syria a country that treats women like second class citizens. No doubt I'll be in the wrong for making such statements, but he can tar everyone with the same brush as much as he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.