Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a manager I'm a fan, and with united I would agree i would be devastated, because we are expected to win, but this is England we are talking about. Almost all of us have never been this far before, so its different.
In 98 we never have been this far and won against Brazil. The English team is pretty strong, one of the best in terms of talents but I think your manager is holding you back.
Deschamps is the same but in much better as he is a winner for club and country as player and manager…

Shout out those those England fans that boo’d Beckham and gave him death threats. Or the ones who sang “stand up if you hate United” at England games.

And I’ve mates who don’t watch England which is why I said it .

but hey you’re right I’m wrong or whatever you think yourself
Well you are wrong. I know people who don't watch England - I went through a good 10 years or so where I didn't. But to say "most Mancs don't support England" is absolute bollocks. Some don't. Vast majority do.

I fecking love these fecking clown Man United fans on a forum loving England losing. Oppo fans fair enough. fecking Man Utd fans is quality
Hey buddy

This forum has fans from all over the world, not all support United. Not fair to blame United fans for all the aggro. Besides, United fans from abroad don't necessarily have to support England.

I know a lot of English reds (including myself) who aren't that bothered about England. I like to see them do well but at the end day United is my passion and I would rather see United win something than England. Not ashamed to say it.

What a pathetically sad cnut you are. The absolute state of your post history, I truly hope your only young and your able to grow up one day. Enjoy your evening, you obviously need it.

keep those delicious tears coming buddy

booooooooo

So should Scottish fans support Liverpool because Andy Robertson is Scotland’s captain and plays for the Scouse?

Think you’ve misunderstood the post. If you’re trying to draw a parallel I think Scottish Liverpool fans would be happier supporting Rangers/Celtic or maybe Madrid/Barca/Bayern depending on their views of those countries if they hate England.

What a pathetically sad cnut you are. The absolute state of your post history, I truly hope your only young and your able to grow up one day. Enjoy your evening, you obviously need it.
wq63y978qkg41.jpg

Yes, and I've attended many games. Never been tempted to punch opponent fans or tear down their stadium though

Oh. But United fans have done both those things, so I’m going to band you in with them. Hope that’s okay with you.

Well you are wrong. I know people who don't watch England - I went through a good 10 years or so where I didn't. But to say "most Mancs don't support England" is absolute bollocks. Some don't. Vast majority do.
I already corrected myself saying I meant to say Manchester Reds not Manc’s in general

England‘s coach made WWII references.

I hadn't seen them before. To be fair, they are particularly stupid comments. No idea why he decided to bring that up.

On the other hand, lots of people on this thread are saying they hate England "because they invaded lots of other countries in the past", so I don't think it's something exclusive to Southgate.

Why the feck should United fans support England? Makes no sense.

They couldn’t help themselves… winning isn’t something they are used to and it clearly confused them. They thought they were in a war again. Madness

yea, I personally find WWII references - especially coming from the english - absolutely out of place nowadays. But it really shows how some live in the past to experience a little bit of glory.

I’m pretty gutted but I’ll get over it pretty quickly If Utd have a good season. Still my priority!

This thread is the embodiment of smalltime :lol:

England lose a final they deserved to be at = a win for Scotland, Ireland, Wales, etc...

Enjoy x

Southgate is the laughing stock of Europe. England will never win anything under him.

Why the feck should United fans support England? Makes no sense.
Of course it doesn't. It's the same line of thinking where they say you aren't real fans if your aren't from Manchester.

This. How many of these England fans are toxic about the club they support? feck off to the Ole out thread

You can be happy for Shaw and still hope for Italy to win. No United fan liked Rashford and Sancho miss their penalties but still loved England losing. Not that difficult to understand.

I have lived in London and loved every bit of my time there. Loved seeing United play.Loved the people and have nothing but great experiences.

But that doesn't mean I have to like your football team, your stupid media, your stupid hooligans.

All these things combined with city, spurs, Liverpool players in the team with Rashford and Sancho not getting a look in and being hung out to dry, makes me not like your team.

Maybe, but you currently have the best team in the world. I was born in 1991. During my lifetime you've won 2 world cups, a Euros, and got to what, two other finals in your life time? You can always go into a tournament and expect to do well, even if it doesn't pan out.

Until I was about 28, the best England had done in my life time was 1 semi-final. And I was 5 at the time, so I don't really count that.

I was only recently made aware that you are actually allowed to win knock-out games!
You have a very good team right now, one of the best and better then this Italian team. You just did not play tonight, and that is on Southgate.

France is that good since 20 years or so because we completely changed our formation 40-50 years ago… now we are the most represented country in world cups as many of our players play for different countries, like Mahrez or Aubamayang.

You did the same more recently and now you have very talented players coming out. So you will win sooner or later.

As I see it we are the two strongest countries in term of footballing talent.

I hadn't seen them before. To be fair, they are particularly stupid comments. No idea why he decided to bring that up.

On the other hand, lots of people on this thread are saying they hate England "because they invaded lots of other countries in the past", so I don't think it's something exclusive to Southgate.
You lot do it all the fecking time. Dunkirk spirit, Churchill up there looking down on Ah'r boys.

Just dig the old fascist cnut up will you and have his corpse on display at Wembley and charge a fee for you all to take turns at shagging his decayed ring.

I already corrected myself saying I meant to say Manchester Reds not Manc’s in general
You do know the majority of Mancs are Reds? We're talking about the same people and the vast majority do follow England.

I’m pretty gutted but I’ll get over it pretty quickly If Utd have a good season. Still my priority!
Never easy to lose on pens, hopefully we will be celebrating a good season coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.