Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all support the European Super League then with that logic. Who cares about the English Premier League. Let's just support United, maybe move Old Trafford to Chicago.

What the shitfeck is this

Sure our club is full of wankers who hate a club legend who has improved us a great deal the last couple years.
Yes it is. And also now other wankers celebrating the devastation of their fellow fans and their own club's players, and shoving their hatred of all things England down our throats for the past 2 weeks.

Again, I’ll raise the point. Where would United be today without foreign fans?
Or foreign players, or Scottish coaches. By the little Englanders' logic here you'd expect the club roster to be filled exclusively with local manc lads, and to wash our hands of our two greatest ever managers.

So if you going to paint a football nation on their past history.... Are we also hating the German team because of what Hitler done...

yes, the England fans do, don't they? There's been lots of WWII references this Euro, no?

Wow, so many of these are a really scraping the bottom of the barrel :D

You're right. We all tried to ignite flag of the final opponent. I'm so sorry.

Dont worry, you point that out and no one will reply to your post, they just continue at the English fans that have lost their heads.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

England fans obnoxious on here for ages, and so butthurt now they've followed their boom-bust cycle as expected :D

You just love to see it.

Ciao bella.

Plenty are just pointing out very weird hypocritical posts. I’m assuming there has been some weird posts from England fans, but let’s not pretend there hasn’t been some completely bizarre reasoning in here for supporting Italy.

I beg someone try to tell me again they supported Italy because England fans booed their black players. It’s as comical as anything else written in here.

I am really happy for the following reasons:
  • Backfoot, boring, and defensive football has failed so there is still hope left in this world
  • The entire press and the pundits joined on the bandwagon of glorifying Southgate ended up with eggs on their faces; now they will change the narrative and try to pass this off as a great achievement
  • Southgate has had an extremely lucky draw, a Germany who were past their best, and a Sterling who would probably win an academy award, and he was behaving like these results are vindication of his methods; in reality he is a poor man’s Mourinho without the ego and the arrogance
  • Several fans on this forum who are so measured otherwise, suddenly lost their minds when others were calling out negative football and tactics and their general reaction was “Do we care?” or “sour grapes” etc.
Also, I astounded to see the bigotry and xenophobia on this forum. When all logic falls flat, people come out with the garbage that you aren’t a “local fan” etc. Well guess what, I own no explanation to you and will support the club I want to support. MUFC is a global entity, else they wouldn’t reach out to international fans, sign noodle partners in China, and open pubs in India. They want more fans and you are not the loyalty police so get off your high horse.

To other England fans who believed that England were lucky to get to the final, I respect you and I am sorry that you didn’t get the result that you wanted today.

OH MANCHESTER, ENGLAND
Fair to say they couldn’t point to it on a map.
Go on lads, just say what you're both really, really wanting to say. Let it all out...

EA3_GDGXUAErvJ1.jpg

I know how funny it is to say something sensible :lol:

It's so funny that you completely miss the point. People dislike England. England has many obnoxious, loud, hooligan fans. Ye are famous for it.

The jeering after ye lose is what ye must endure for having so many loud and obnoxious fans. What's the issue here?

sqM8t60.jpg

Or foreign players, or Scottish coaches. By the little Englanders' logic here you'd expect the club roster to be filled exclusively with local manc lads, and to wash our hands of our two greatest ever managers.
Not to mention our greatest manager can't stand England and is Scotland through and through.

Gutted to lose but quite proud we made it to a major tournament final, was incredible to be in there with a shout till the bitter end. The fact that the future looks bright and there is hope for a win one day softens the blow.
Happy when you’re winning and sad when you lose, that’s fine, that’s normal, that’s football.
Would much rather be in our situation than support a team so terrible that we’re not even allowed to take part or have zero hopes for the future. If I was in that position and had the same scenario with a club side I would possibly go and support another club in another country with zero connection to my history or past. I would also possibly then become jealous and bitter to supporters of teams who have a glimmer of anything other than grim abject failure to look forward to for the rest of time. Even if the team I supported happened to be a team from that country.

yes, the England fans do, don't they? There's been lots of WWII references this Euro, no?
again, anyone who does is stupid too. I ain't going to deny they'll be England fans and many other other fans who will (like in this thread)

Bet you'll tell me a lot of England fans do though - assuming with how this thread is going.

If you cant admit there is a huge problem with hooliganism and obnoxious fans, I have sad news for you... you may be part of the problem.

Anyway, back to the laughter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obnoxious fans? Hi. You’re on a Manchester United Forum. Have you ever heard any of our chants ever?

I personally don’t see how any United fan couldn’t cheer when Luke smashed in that first goal but the irony of some of the most negative and toxic Ole out cnuts on here lecturing others on support is just too much. feck me :lol:

This. How many of these England fans are toxic about the club they support? feck off to the Ole out thread

Obnoxious fans? Hi. You’re on a Manchester United Forum. Have you ever heard any of our chants ever?

Yes, and I've attended many games. Never been tempted to punch opponent fans or tear down their stadium though

What? Weird point. The foreign fans followed United because of its success, not because they liked the kit.

Why are foreign fans becoming fans now ? Im not talking about old fans.

I am really happy for the following reasons:
  • Backfoot, boring, and defensive football has failed so there is still hope left in this world
  • The entire press and the pundits joined on the bandwagon of glorifying Southgate ended up with eggs on their faces; now they will change the narrative and try to pass this off as a great achievement
  • Southgate has had an extremely lucky draw, a Germany who were past their best, and a Sterling who would probably win an academy award, and he was behaving like these results are vindication of his methods; in reality he is a poor man’s Mourinho without the ego and the arrogance
  • Several fans on this forum who are so measured otherwise, suddenly lost their minds when others were calling out negative football and tactics and their general reaction was “Do we care?” or “sour grapes” etc.
Also, I astounded to see the bigotry and xenophobia on this forum. When all logic falls flat, people come out with the garbage that you aren’t a “local fan” etc. Well guess what, I own no explanation to you and will support the club I want to support. MUFC is a global entity, else they wouldn’t reach out to international fans, sign noodle partners in China, and open pubs in India. They want more fans and you are not the loyalty police so get off your high horse.

To other England fans who believed that England were lucky to get to the final, I respect you and I am sorry that you didn’t get the result that you wanted today.

The two sides in the final deserved to be there. No doubt about that.

The side that won it were also deserved winners.

again, anyone who does is stupid too. I ain't going to deny they'll be England fans and many other other fans who will (like in this thread)

Bet you'll tell me a lot of England fans do though - assuming with how this thread is going.

England‘s coach made WWII references.

What? Weird point. The foreign fans followed United because of its success, not because they liked the kit.
How is it a weird point? You’re saying that because we support United we have to back England. When United =/= England. You don’t know what anyone’s reasons are for supporting a team.

Do you live in Manchester?

Facts mate. Most United lads I know support England. I've been in Europe with them following United and England in the same month at one point a couple of years back.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
And I’ve mates who don’t watch England which is why I said it .

but hey you’re right I’m wrong or whatever you think yourself

It's so funny that you completely miss the point. People dislike England. England has many obnoxious, loud, hooligan fans. Ye are famous for it.

The jeering after ye lose is what ye must endure for having so many loud and obnoxious fans. What's the issue here?

sqM8t60.jpg

You love to see it :lol: obnoxious and hooligan count on the rise here. I think I'm just about starting to comprehend what you saying here, but can you explain further? (please use obnoxious and hooligan further)

Oh right, your history smells of roses doesn't it or so you lot like to think it does.

Here's some news for you, your country stinks of shit, even shitty than England's, certainly shitter at sport, England's aim is to compete against the world, your sport is all about 'beating' England or in Scotlands case getting an heroic draw (they are still celebrating that now).

An Irish person laughing at England losing a major footballing final is like a leg amputee laughing at an able bodied person running and falling over.
Cry some more. I’m really enjoying your meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.