Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. I bet not a single person in the entirety of Ukraine burned an English flag, because if they did, you'd hear about it on all the Ukrainian media you consume.

So your answer is that the other nations' fans/representatives behaved similarly but were just lucky they weren't caught in the act? Interesting theory :)

Oof, someone is very insecure. Some people need the context spelled out for them. You have a large subset of loud, annoying yobs for fans. People dislike ye for it. Get over it, small time :lol:

I thought in 2021, people knew whatever they see in media/TV isn't what it is generally. Boy was a wrong....

Yes, if it helps you sleep better at night, england is full of large subset of loud annoying yobs. How am I going to to supermarket without getting hit with a beer bottle tomorrow, so scared and worried...

Indeed.

United wouldn't be the behemoth it is now without its foreign fan base. Not sure where this requirement to be an England fan if you support United comes from.
Let's all support the European Super League then with that logic. Who cares about the English Premier League. Let's just support United, maybe move Old Trafford to Chicago.

I fecking love these fecking clown Man United fans on a forum loving England losing. Oppo fans fair enough. fecking Man Utd fans is quality

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

England fans obnoxious on here for ages, and so butthurt now they've followed their boom-bust cycle as expected :D

You just love to see it.

Ciao bella.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

England fans obnoxious on here for ages, and so butthurt now they've followed their boom-bust cycle as expected :D

You just love to see it.

Ciao bella.

What’s your thoughts on France? PSG are very successful domestically.

Nope, I wouldn't be a fan now if that were the case.

Your whole "...hated but never ignored" parallel doesn't really make sense because unlike England, United's universal hatred in the country sources from their success.
Actually it does. This is hatred of the country, not the football team. This is a very likeable team itself. Why do people hate England itself? Well take a look at the booing thread.

Quality control
I fecking love these fecking clown Man United fans on a forum loving England losing. Oppo fans fair enough. fecking Man Utd fans is quality

Hey mate, just to let you know England lost on penalties again :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

C'mon Italy!!

Glad you’re loving it as much as we are

So if you going to paint a football nation on their past history.... Are we also hating the German team because of what Hitler done... the list is endless for a lot of teams and their past historys.

Didn't Southgate say something like that?

Let's all support the European Super League then with that logic. Who cares about the English Premier League. Let's just support United, maybe move Old Trafford to Chicago.
Let's support United and not make that support conditional that you have to support England too.

So if you going to paint a football nation on their past history.... Are we also hating the German team because of what Hitler done... the list is endless for a lot of teams and their past historys.

Again, another embarrassing post

By all means laugh because it's England, have bants about fans being arrogant and 'it's coming home' etc but don't go justify a reason to hate the England football team over nonsense like their history or the actions of a very few fans/supporters.

Very small time
jesus :lol::lol:

It's typical for the forum these days, we had 5 United players that were fighting for a European championship.

Yet some of these wankers here were probably parading Pogba winning the WC as a club achievement. I'm not English at all, I can understand a bit of banter, but the toxicity on the Caf is killing me.

I thought in 2021, people knew whatever they see in media/TV isn't what it is generally. Boy was a wrong....

Yes, if it helps you sleep better at night, england is full of large subset of loud annoying yobs. How am I going to to supermarket without getting hit with a beer bottle tomorrow, so scared and worried...

If you cant admit there is a huge problem with hooliganism and obnoxious fans, I have sad news for you... you may be part of the problem.

Anyway, back to the laughter :lol: :lol: :lol:

I personally don’t see how any United fan couldn’t cheer when Luke smashed in that first goal but the irony of some of the most negative and toxic Ole out cnuts on here lecturing others on support is just too much. feck me :lol:

It's typical for the forum these days, we had 5 United players that were fighting for a European championship.

Yet some of these wankers here were probably parading Pogba winning the WC as a club achievement. I'm not English at all, I can understand a bit of banter, but the toxicity on the Caf is killing me.

:lol: :lol:

Come on Italy !!

The forum hasn't been the same for ages to be fair.

Oh so salty
Facts mate. Most United lads I know support England. I've been in Europe with them following United and England in the same month at one point a couple of years back.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

To be honest i don't know why an England fan would come into this thread. It's clearly just a banter thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.