Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right, your history smells of roses doesn't it or so you lot like to think it does.

Here's some news for you, your country stinks of shit, even shitty than England's, certainly shitter at sport, England's aim is to compete against the world, your sport is all about 'beating' England or in Scotlands case getting an heroic draw (they are still celebrating that now).

An Irish person laughing at England losing a major footballing final is like a leg amputee laughing at an able bodied person running and falling over.
Wow, you got me there

Member since 2006 dude. Attending matches since before you were born.

Absolutely love the England meltdown every tournament. You can set your clock to it :lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

More tears please?? :lol: :lol:

"Member since United were at the peak of their powers"

Well, sure showed me you're not a glory supporter!

Member since 2006 dude. Attending matches since before you were born.

Absolutely love the England meltdown every tournament. You can set your clock to it :lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

More tears please?? :lol: :lol:
I was born before ‘92 ‘dude’. Did you support Utd because your part of America was particularly local to Manchester?

This is how we (Utd) ended up becoming a laughing stock as a fanbase

I saw someone on Reddit write that England is the Tottenham of international football.

I'm not even English but I still felt that burn.

In fairness that comparison was being made for years. Still holds true. There was something unnatural about Spurs player lifting a trophy. The universe just didn't allow that to happen.

Where is this ‘cheating your way to the final’ coming form? There was one bad decision in the whole run to the final. Jorginho should’ve been sent off tonight but didn’t, don’t see many talking about that.

Sterling dove more than Tom Daley tonight, and that "one bad decision" won a fecking game :lol: :lol:

What’s wrong with you all you bunch of cnuts? Does this bullshit make you a top red? fecking clowns

Yup. Even if we didn't win, the fact that so many other countries are rattled about England means we're doing something right. :D

By doing right you mean

beating everybody's favourite team with a last minute dive

being advantaged by the schedule

allowing 65.000 fans in a stadium with an incidence >250

abusing a child online

booing other countries' national anthems

hitting up a father in front of his child for being a Dane

trying to ignite the flag of the final opponent

trying to storm the stadium before the game

having a coach who compares a football game to the second world war

?

Well, yes, then you're doing something right. Totally out of the blue that people from other nations dislike England.

Oh so the logic only works for supporters who dont like England? Im guessing Roy Keane, Fergie, any other non english great who served the club and probably doesnt like Englands national team is okay then? I love this make things up as you go stuff :lol:
He most likely cheered for CR after 06, what a fan eh?

You know your mag is empty when you start questioning people why they hanging out on this forum, imagine being CAF gatekeeper, what a weird bunch.

crying-icegif-3.gif

I was born before ‘92 ‘dude’. Did you support Utd because your part of America was particularly local to Manchester?

This is how we (Utd) ended up becoming a laughing stock as a fanbase

I'm not American :lol: :lol:

I am loving your tears though, please keep them coming.

Did you know that England have lost another tournament, in penalties, after performing incredibly poorly ?

Just thought you should know :D :D

IT'S COMING ROME

crying-icegif-3.gif

Work will be fun tomorrow. My best mate is Turkish and has got stick all month and whenever he gives it back, as usual, the English fans can’t take it and get all aggressive. I expect a bloodbath tomorrow now.

No, I am just saying you are arrogant, the irony is you can’t even see it. Just look at your journos…
Every people I know wanted Italy to win tonight because they can’t stand your arrogance, even if Italy is one of our biggest rival in football.

You are not arrogant because you win, that will be bearable, you are not because you think you’ll win, you are because you just make so much noise out of nothing, and that is unbearable for most people.

Because our media is in English, which is the language that most people read. And because you're on an English football forum.

So yeah, funny that you see more from the English media....

No, I am just saying you are arrogant, the irony is you can’t even see it. Just look at your journos…
Every people I know wanted Italy to win tonight because they can’t stand your arrogance, even if Italy is one of our biggest rival in football.

You are not arrogant because you win, that will be bearable, you are not because you think you’ll win, you are because you just make so much noise out of nothing, and that is unbearable for most people.

So I don’t even know why do you think I don’t get your « culture ». You can be arrogant and have an inferiority complex at the same time. You just make too much noises.
We just reached our first final in 55 years. Do you not think people will get carried away or caught up in the moment?

Where is this ‘cheating your way to the final’ coming from? There was one bad decision in the whole run to the final. Jorginho should’ve been sent off tonight but didn’t, don’t see many talking about that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To you and the others making comments about Italian fans.
Well I certainly don't want to defend them regarding racism. But I only experienced it on a club level, not regarding the national team.

And regarding the generalizations: well I've seen enough of the points in my post also on this board (remember the thread defending booing your opponents anthem and insulting all fans of other countries because it's funny and just belongs to football?) and more than enough on social media.
Certainly not every English fan acted like a cnut but it's not the small minority you make it out to be.

I feel for the "good English fans", after all as a Bayern fan I know how it feels to lose a final at your home ground.
But big parts of your fans left a very bad impression, in the stadiums, here and on social media.

Or why do you think almost everyone rooted for Italy tonight? It's not like Italy used to be a fan favorite in other countries.
Give your head a wobble mate, you're talking absolute nonsense in that post.

"big parts of your fans"
"it's not a small minority"

What a load of bollocks,

Do you even know how many support a nation compared to how many you actually see in the media to come out with your absurd generalisations? It doesn't even cover 1%

Last edited:
Because our media is in English, which is the language that most people read. And because you're on an English football forum.

Its not an English football forum. Its owned by an Irishman and the servers may not be in England.

edit I looked it up its not hosted in England!

By doing right you mean

abusing a child online

?

Well, yes, then you're doing something right. Totally out of the blue that people from other nations dislike England.

Wow, so many of these are a really scraping the bottom of the barrel :D

You're right. We all tried to ignite flag of the final opponent. I'm so sorry.

Did you know that England have lost another tournament, in penalties, after performing incredibly poorly ?

IT'S COMING ROME

crying-icegif-3.gif

Before you embarrass yourself any further I’d like you to know I’m not English. Just find it funny you support an English club, claim it’s not because of glory, and yet are this invested in their ‘failure’. It’s a little ‘live in your mum’s basement’ type behaviour.

Nah, that’s not the same in France even when we win the World Cup !!!

We just reached our first final in 55 years. Do you not think people will get carried away or caught up in the moment?
People were carried away long before you reached the final to be fair. You got jumped on in here for questioning England, the spamming of its coming home after Denmark set you up for this

Thread of the year right here. Not sure what's funnier, England cocking up a final at home in Wembley or their crusading fanbase shaming some United fans for having the audacity of rooting for Italy.

By doing right you mean

abusing a child online

?

Hitler though.

Before you embarrass yourself any further I’d like you to know I’m not English. Just find it funny you support an English club, claim it’s not because of glory, and yet are this invested in their ‘failure’. It’s a little ‘live in your mum’s basement’ type behaviour.

Please, keep replying. You have me reduced to tears with laughter :lol: :lol: :lol:

This night is glorious. One to savour :D

Its not an English football forum. Its owned by an Irishman and the servers may not be in England.

This may come as a surprise to you. But Manchester United is an English football team. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

(Ok, I will re-word it if you want to be that pedantic - "the forum of an English football team")

IT'S COMING ROME

crying-icegif-3.gif
Please go support Chelsea or City. We don’t need you

Where is this ‘cheating your way to the final’ coming from? There was one bad decision in the whole run to the final. Jorginho should’ve been sent off tonight but didn’t, don’t see many talking about that.
Imagine what would have been said had England won.

This did feel like their moment, especially after coming so close in the world cup. I normally would say this is going to be good for the team morale, but back-to-back defeats after coming so close might actually not have the desired effect if you're an England fan.

Haha stay salty buddy! We won it 3 times, keep punching up :lol:
I don't think anyone in the UK has ever thought about Germany. I didn't even know you'd won it three times. Everyone here is quite happy doing our thing. Maybe go do your own thing with your big 3 times?

Real United fans abandoned England after the Beckham hate from fans and the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.