Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Our greatest ever manager Sir Alex Ferguson was of course notorious for his love of the English national team
And he was English of course, as were the two best players in club’s history :lol:

You never see a thread like this on an Italian forum though. Or Italians laughing at Italy losing a final.

I doubt there are many plastic fans on Italian forums. Every fan of any Italian club was behind Italy today.

I could understand laughing at England if they had 11 Liverpool players on the pitch. But we had FOUR players directly involved today (goal, pen scored, two missed pens) who could've been European champions today and in the history books forever. Shaw would've been player of the tournament instead of Donnarumma. Having four Euro champs in our team when season starts would've been a massive boost. Any United "fan" that's laughing at them is as plastic as they come.

Oh right, your history smells of roses doesn't it or you lot like to think it does.

Here's some news for you, your country stinks of shit, even shitty than England's, certainly shitter at sport, England's aim is to compete against the world, your sport is all about 'beating' England or in Scotlands case getting an heroic draw, they are still celebrating that now.

An Irish person laughing at England losing a major footballing final, is like leg amputee with both legs missing laughing at an able bodied person running and falling over.

Leave it bro. Just let them have they're moment. At the end of the day if you're a country who never even believes you will come close to winning something. Its natural your only consolation will be seeing another country not winning something.

I actually thought i would care more if England won or lost this final, but surprisingly as an England fan, I've handled it differently than I would of believed.

It’s got to be a bit humiliating to support an English club and be anti English/England

Oh right, your history smells of roses doesn't it or so you lot like to think it does.

Here's some news for you, your country stinks of shit, even shitty than England's, certainly shitter at sport, England's aim is to compete against the world, your sport is all about 'beating' England or in Scotlands case getting an heroic draw (they are still celebrating that now).

An Irish person laughing at England losing a major footballing final is like a leg amputee laughing at an able bodied person running and falling over.

diving again ehh ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh right, your history smells of roses doesn't it or you lot like to think it does.

Here's some news for you, your country stinks of shit, even shitty than England's, certainly shitter at sport, England's aim is to compete against the world, your sport is all about 'beating' England or in Scotlands case getting an heroic draw (they are still celebrating that now).

An Irish person laughing at England losing a major footballing final is like a leg amputee laughing at an able bodied person running and falling over.

:lol::lol::lol:

I doubt there are many plastic fans on Italian forums. Every fan of any Italian club was behind Italy today.

I could understand laughing at England if they had 11 Liverpool players on the pitch. But we had FOUR players directly involved today (goal, pen scored, two missed pens) who could've been European champions today and in the history books forever. Shaw would've been player of the tournament instead of Donnarumma. Having four Euro champs in our team when season starts would've been a massive boost. Any United "fan" that's laughing at them is as plastic as they come.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Horseshit btw. You're from the US - you don't have to put up with them.

COME ON ITALY !!! :D :D :D :D

We arent English, so when you sing it and it comes accross as arrgoant it is beceuase it is, you may hide behind optimism after you lost but they way you all go on about it is the opposite. The song is a jinx stop using it like plebs it only brings hardship upon you.

I love the song. It's brilliant because it entirely encapsulates the England football team.

"We're shit, we know we're shit and will feck it up, but we're going to have hope and support the team anyway".

Can't wait to sing it in the next tournament (though not so enthusiastic about Qatar, might give that a miss).

#It'scominghome

Oh right, your history smells of roses doesn't it or so you lot like to think it does.

Unbelievable Jeff :lol:

I'm just glad the Irish etc lads are having a fun time tonight :)

It’s got to be a bit humiliating to support an English club and be anti English/England

tony-soprano-funny.gif

People falling over can be funny though?

So is there a boom-bust chart for England like there is for Liverpool? If not, there should be.

Have you ever watched Serie A? I have no issue with people rooting against England, I despise a lot of things about this country…but these things that people from other countries in Europe have got on their high horse about is genuinely hilarious.

I’m not sure what is more stupid in your post, the things that Italian fans have directly done themselves consistently throughout their footballing history, or the things that you are blaming the whole of England for? Someone said something nasty about a German girl on social media, do you think that’s a viewpoint of even a slight minority of the country?

Really bizarre.
Exactly this. I mean hate England all you want but let's not pretend other countries fans are angles. A lot are much worse than England.

:lol:

What I’m enjoying more than I should is after the Denmark game all I read every second post on here was cry more, salty tears, bitter, etc.

now they seem to be everywhere but on the other side and people are melting down. Football, eh. What a cruel sport.

Not as humiliating as cheating your way to a final, being given every possible advantage and fecking it up on penalties again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Engerland Engerland Engerland :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because It's like going on an NFL forum and laughing at Americans.

It doesn't matter who created this forum, Manchester United *cough* fans from overseas are showing themselves to be proper shitbags in the last month, this is not about England losing, pure hate as been shown in the last month towards anything English by some people on this forum, our culture/our people/our history as been attacked, there is pure hatred there and with that i think quite a few of your lot need to take a look at yourselves and question whether you should be really supporting an English football club.
:lol:

missing three penalties in a row..why the young players took penalties in high pressure situation

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.