Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210711-234750.jpg

prince-charles-camilla-bowles-laugh-ROYALLAUGH0717.jpg

Love to see it,, you gotta accept the punishement after that level of arrogance throughtout the whole tournament. Your song "Its coming home" is basically saying we are the champions before the tournament has even began, change the crap song and attitude and you would'nt be reciving the abuse you are now.
Ah, another person who totally misinterprets that song.

:lol: And these same England fans everyone hates so much will soon be packing OT first day of the season.

And I go back to what I said. I had really no reason to support Italy. I would still be very glad if England won, especially with Shaw scoring.
The fact that Henderson came on, and sterling was made to feck around so long, just turned me off completely.
I have no resentement for England the team.

I'm just giving back the banter given all this time, is all.

And I know horsechoker is exactly that that's why I was engaging with him through it all, cause I knew he would be able to take it back if or when it back fired, which is did, spectacularly. Had it not, I would have had to continue putting up with the follow up piss taking he no double had saved in the buckloads.

If there are others that have hatred and resentment for England, you can pick it up with them directly.
You can even see my match threads in today's Match. Was pretty furious with How England threw it away after Shaw gave them such a brilliant start. Even had time to praise Kane, but ultimately, Southgate not using his abundance of attackers made sure any sympathy I had for him, quickly disappeared, and since England clearly showed that they came to this final not to play football, I got behind the team that was actually trying to play football.
Fair enough mate. I’m probably feeling a bit too sensitive right now. Lots of emotions that I’m not equipped to deal with!

You constantly booed your opponents anthems.
You (especially Sterling and Kane) probably dived more than everyone else while also complaining about other teams doing it all the time.
You laughed at the little crying German girl and called her a "nazi slut".
Your coach celebrated the "revenge" for world War 2 after defeating us.
You beat up a Denmark fan after the semis and his little son had to flee.
You beat up Italian fans today even before the game.
And seconds after the game your racially insult the three black players that missed their penalties on social media.

And you still wonder why probably all of Europe rooted for Italy tonight?

Face it, for others English football fans are probably the worst of all and that is why we love the karma and your sweet tears now.

Yup, lets just ignore the racism that plagues Italian football during the games and nothing is done about it by the Italian FA.

I doubt they've ever set foot in England, the country in which their team is located. They really don't understand the irony of it's coming home at all.

Scots yeah, they've got every right to give us shit and I'd expect nothing less.
True, it's usually the English setting foot on foreign land and battering the locals.

Yeah lets all laugh at England reaching a final, not getting beat on the pitch.

Little country jealous folk, we'll be there again.
You all support an English club, weirdos.
Ban every cnut in this thread...
Why do you lot support an English football club? feck off and support a Spanish club.
Imagine celebrating a United youth product missing a penalty and pretending to be a United fan
Exactly at least show some respect bunch of posers.
Embarrassing thread on an English football teams forum.
All non English fans in here supporting United for no reason other than glory . Go go support your local Shet teams you feckers.
Weird thread
Why don't you support a club from your own country then? Glory hunter? :nono:

Think it's a little weird to support a club from a different country imo
Agree. This thread just shows how crap this forum has become. Sad.
Lots of sad twats on this thread!
Right, well I hope you’re happy that the United lads are gutted tonight, you know part of the English club you support. Good night.
Go support a different team lads, we don't want you.
fecking brilliant thread

2 of our players missed and are probably devastated so let’s laugh at England

this fecking forum these days is an absolute shit show
Because It's like going on an NFL forum and laughing at Americans.

It doesn't matter who created this forum, Manchester United *cough* fans from overseas are showing themselves to be proper shitbags in the last month, this is not about England losing, pure hate as been shown in the last month towards anything English by some people on this forum, our culture/our people/our history as been attacked, there is pure hatred there and with that i think quite a few of your lot need to take a look at yourselves and question whether you should be really supporting an English football club.
People are just rattled because we have a song with the lyrics "it's coming home" in it :lol:

You can tell that nearly all the "EngLanD aRe So ArroGanT" brigade haven't had much communication with actual English fans or culture. Literally 0 people I know in real life have ever been confident that England would actually win a tournament. It's built into our national psyche. We probably wouldn't bang on about '66 so much if we thought we had a chance of winning it again.

It's just sad that so many United "fans" don't understand English culture. I'm guessing it's mostly "supporters" whose experience with English football is FIFA, YouTube and a Sky subscription.

Edit: Or Scots. But Scots have free reign to laugh at us. After all, it's difficult to get much enjoyment when you're Scottish, so I won't begrudge them that :lol:
:lol:

Love to see it,, you gotta accept the punishement after that level of arrogance throughtout the whole tournament. Your song "Its coming home" is basically saying we are the champions before the tournament has even began, change the crap song and attitude and you would'nt be reciving the abuse you are now.

Clueless

You constantly booed your opponents anthems.
You (especially Sterling and Kane) probably dived more than everyone else while also complaining about other teams doing it all the time.
You laughed at the little crying German girl and called her a "nazi slut".
Your coach celebrated the "revenge" for world War 2 after defeating us.
You beat up a Denmark fan after the semis and his little son had to flee.
You beat up Italian fans today even before the game.
And seconds after the game your racially insult the three black players that missed their penalties on social media.

And you still wonder why probably all of Europe rooted for Italy tonight?

Face it, for others English football fans are probably the worst of all and that is why we love the karma and your sweet tears now.

this

on topic:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grim scenes outside Wembley. Nobody outside, all dark an gloomy. 70k English fans must have literaly disappeard at once.

Last edited:
People are just rattled because we have a song with the lyrics "it's coming home" in it :lol:

You can tell that nearly all the "EngLanD aRe So ArroGanT" brigade haven't had much communication with actual English fans or culture. Literally 0 people I know in real life have ever been confident that England would actually win a tournament. It's built into our national psyche. We probably wouldn't bang on about '66 so much if we thought we had a chance of winning it again.

It's just sad that so many United "fans" don't understand English culture. I'm guessing it's mostly "supporters" whose experience with English football is FIFA, YouTube and a Sky subscription.

Edit: Or Scots. But Scots have free reign to laugh at us. After all, it's difficult to get much enjoyment when you're Scottish, so I won't begrudge them that :lol:
Nice from you to getting xenophobic to non English United fans.
United was always about being open to Europe.

English culture is about to despise Europe as I can see.

You are saying to me that I don’t know your culture when I am sure you can’t even speak another langage, the irony…

There’s so much bite. It’s all good fun! Some posters appreciate that, whilst others are losing the plot entirely!

It's a forum ran by an Irishman, moderated by people from all over the world, and populated by people from all over the world, so why should England have special protection?
These morons are way too caught up in their feelings that they've lost all perspective of reality. For some reasons they think everything should somehow revolve around England as if this isn't an international forum with people from all over the world posting on these boards.

Every other country get eliminated, laughed at and it's okay but when England get their deserved mocking after the shitshow they displayed at Wembley, these lots think people should get in line because England.

The most hilarious part are these people bringing up United players as a reason not to laugh at England. I wonder if they were this sympathetic toward other nations that have United players. Something tells me they celebrated when teams like France and Portugal dropped out because it increased the chances of England sneaking up this cup.

Remember England fans telling Beckham his wife was a whore and they hoped his baby died of cancer. Then got outraged when he flipped them off. feck off.
All the bellends talking shit on here after the Denmark game are suddenly very sensitive :lol: :lol:

The song really does rattle people :lol: You do know the song lyrics are about being optimistic through repeated failures, right?

It amazes me how many people hear that and think "arrogance", when it's entirely the opposite message of the song.

Give me more. I need to fill the syringe before I inject straight into my veins :drool:

Because It's like going on an NFL forum and laughing at Americans.

It doesn't matter who created this forum, Manchester United *cough* fans from overseas are showing themselves to be proper shitbags in the last month, this is not about England losing, pure hate as been shown in the last month towards anything English by some people on this forum, our culture/our people/our history as been attacked, there is pure hatred there and with that i think quite a few of your lot need to take a look at yourselves and question whether you should be really supporting an English football club.

Jamie Bryson is that you?

The only way you're going to get rid of "it's coming home" is if it actually comes home.

The more England fail, the more that song will get sung, that's literally the point of the song.

That song really riles people up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.