Let's all laugh at England (again)

All these posts from minor football nations - now go back into your holes!

Jammy decisions from a dodgy ref and a blatant offside goal that wasn't even checked. We were the better team over the 90 and deserved more. Think Gareth has earned one last shot at a world cup in two years' time. texto blanco

Why the feck was Greece winning it a bad thing?!

Underdogs winning a major tournament should always be celebrated.
I mean in terms of team and quality. Greece lacked quality but played incredibly to their strengths

so yeah England winning would have been far worse

All these posts from minor football nations - now go back into your holes!

I don't think I will, not for another 4 years

images

Jammy decisions from a dodgy ref and a blatant offside goal that wasn't even checked. We were the better team over the 90 and deserved more. Think Gareth has earned one last shot at a world cup in two years' time. texto blanco
You nearly got me :lol:

:lol: you almost got me

I’m replying to this to check it was there, thankfully it is.

For the players Southgate has, the football is woeful. If Pep was over the same group they would play much better.
Crazy you needed to specify Pep when him and Southgate are at the opposite ends of the managerial skill spectrum

They can add another chapter.

What? :lol:

You’re a German Dortmund fan who logs on to an English clubs forum to troll about United and England regularly. You don’t like England or United and will defend anything related to the Bundesliga or your country.

Don’t be surprised people call you out when you vanish when things don’t go your way yet reappear when you get the chance to troll again.

Banter is great but you should be able to give it as well as take it.

What? :lol:

You’re a German Dortmund fan who logs on to an English clubs forum to troll about United and England regularly. You don’t like England or United and will defend anything related to the Bundesliga or your country.

Don’t be surprised people call you out when you vanish when things don’t go your way yet reappear when you get the chance to troll again.

Banter is great but you should be able to give it as well as take it.

Weird flex?

It turns out the saying you don't know what you've got until it's gone referred to us and England hope.

It is hilarious and delighted with the result. But not as much fun as their last couple of exits

they were so far off that Spain team it shouldn’t have been even remotely lose