Leny Yoro | Out for 3 months with a metatarsal injury

My pure prediction is that he’ll be back mid-September

Felt like there was an inevitablity about him getting injured. Purely just because it was the worst thing that could have happened and that’s usually what happens for United

Ten Hag said he wasn't 100% in training.
Not true as far as I'm aware. He said he did 50% of the sessions, i.e. to ramp up his activity as he joined the team...presumably on the fitness team's advice...

Sometimes shit just happens and it's no-one's fault.

All this doom and gloom, now listen he’s heard a lot about the lovely blonde physio and the treatment on offer, the lad is probably a tad curious after listening to all our injured star players carrying on telling him as to what exactly he can expect in that place called The Treatment Room. Naturally curiosity has got the better of him.
He’ll be back before you know it.
Hopefully.

What was the cause of the injury? A freak situation, the artificial turf, impact?

Ten Hag said he wasn't 100% in training.

Ten hag said “We were careful especially with Leny, he did only 50% from the sessions…”.

I interpreted this as the coaches conducted a light session to ease Yoro in and prevent injuries, rather than because Yoro wasn't fully fit. Since it was his first training session, it's natural to start gradually instead of immediately matching the intensity of players who began training weeks earlier.

Need good news on this one. One of the few reasons I was looking forward to next season

Hopefully just a couple weeks

Gutted he's injured, hopefully it's not too long and he'll not miss much of the league campaign, it just adds weight to needing De Ligt as well. We have to push on and sell Lindelof/ Maguire this window.

I fecking hate losing to Arsenal. Last time we lost, both our CB injured for 1/2 season too.
Not to mention they played whole 1st in a friendly game just to prove a point. fecking cnuts

‘My heart sank when ETH said we’ll know more in 24 hours. Usually means it’s a nasty injury.

Hopefully it’s only 2-3 weeks rather than 2-3 months.

That's because there is usually swelling - and they can't determine the extent until the swelling goes down

Haven’t seen what the injury was - was it an impact or a pull up?

Hopefully it’s precautionary but you kinda think an 18 year old would just play on if they could.

Assuming a scan will have taken place now after any immediate swelling has reduced.

Fingers crossed for a positive prognosis.

Yeah, exactly. Plus he said exactly the same thing about Rasmus and he’s back training today.

That footage of Hojlund is old according to the twitter experts. He's not in any of the mutv clips of training and they'd definitely mention it if he was there.

Unfortunately you’re never really the same player after these types of injuries.

Strange that there's still no update. I'm sure they already know within the club. Not sure why they're delaying revealing it.