Leny Yoro | Out for 3 months with a metatarsal injury

Siblings, surely?! The lad on the right is the spit of him.
Possibly. Which means his mum and dad could have moved down here with him. Does he even have a girlfriend. Not seen any photos online of him yet.

Possibly. Which means his mum and dad could have moved down here with him. Does he even have a girlfriend. Not seen any photos online of him yet.
Man, I'd hate to get a new job and strangers on the internet are interested in if I have kids/siblings/a partner. This amount of attention cannot be healthy for a young person like Yoro.

Last edited:
Man, I'd hate to get a new job and strangers on the internet are interested in if I have kids/siblings/partner. This amount of attention cannot be healthy for a young person like Yoro.
It’s called being interested in our players. It’s good to know stuff about the players we have and I don’t specifically look for that, I just like to know if they’re an active online user and what they post about joining us.

@DJ_21 guess I was wrong seen a video of him training this morning boy is very eager to get going. Good sign.
It could have been either though to be fair. Sometimes players will get the extra couple of days to get settled but other times they’ll want to get straight involved.

What’s his pace like? Is he quick and will allow us to play high with Martinez.

Man, I'd hate to get a new job and strangers on the internet are interested in if I have kids/siblings/partner. This amount of attention cannot be healthy for a young person like Yoro.

People are entire weirdos.

They are his brothers. As for the rest of it, I have no idea.

Maguire as well no?
Yes lets bring back the band mate!
We had 6 centre backs last season in Varane, Martinez, Maguire, Lindelof, Evans and Kambwala.

And we still ended up with midfielders at centre back.

So I doubt we'll risk going into the season with 4 CB's given our entire squad and every new signing we make seems to be made of glass.

Very much doubt we are selling Lindelof and Maguire unless of course we are thinking about a cheap backup LCB and De Ligt/Branthwaite
Will Fish did well last loan and could step in for Kambwala perhaps`?

Whatever happens I just hope the fans remember that we are bringing in an 18 year old central defender from an inferior league. Mistakes will happen and he will probably have dodgy periods. Could be a few years until we see the best of him.

Man, I'd hate to get a new job and strangers on the internet are interested in if I have kids/siblings/a partner. This amount of attention cannot be healthy for a young person like Yoro.
Random nobodies starting a new job is very different scenario to a famous sports star sharing an arranged picture of a PR photo shoot with his siblings assembled for it. That's deliberately making your family a part of it, and is controlled and fine.

I agree that the invasive nature of other forms of media scrutiny on public figures private lives must be very difficult to cope with. Public photo shoots like this are one thing, and are mutually beneficial. But the following and hounding them to invade into their privacy is a different matter entirely. And must be very difficult to cope with at such a young age.

All that said, I'm amazed anyone thought they could be the kids of an 18 year old rather than his siblings! :lol:

Yes lets bring back the band mate!

Will Fish did well last loan and could step in for Kambwala perhaps`?

A guy I know who is a season ticket holder with Hibs reckons Fish is at best a championship defender who we might get a few million for.

Hopefully he sticks it to ABU's like that prat on Talksport slagging him for picking Utd

It’s called being interested in our players. It’s good to know stuff about the players we have and I don’t specifically look for that, I just like to know if they’re an active online user and what they post about joining us.

There's being interested in players and then needing to know if they have a girlfriend. :lol:

There's being interested in players and then needing to know if they have a girlfriend. :lol:
Was curious who he’s moving down here with. :lol: But I got my answer with them 3 young lads who he was pictured with. I assume he’s moving down here with his mum and siblings. It’s easier to settle when you have your family around you

Signed on Thursday, trained on Friday and now starts on Saturday... I'm liking this INEOS :cool:

Whatever happens I just hope the fans remember that we are bringing in an 18 year old central defender from an inferior league. Mistakes will happen and he will probably have dodgy periods. Could be a few years until we see the best of him.
Sensible post, thanks.

He's a teen, in a new country and a new setup and to add to that, we're not really a smooth well-oiled machine. Its going to be tough, there will be ups and downs, and I really hope we are patient with him and stand by him. I'd have loved his compatriot Varane to be here to take him under his wing, anyway I'm hoping Licha and Maguire would.

Could be a generational talent from the little that I've seen of him, but even the last number 15 didn't become a legend overnight.

Am really excited to see him here and will be rooting for the kid.

Reactions: top1whoisman
kid made the right choice simply bc he will probably play more for United than he would have if he'd have chosen Madrid