Leny Yoro | Out for 3 months with a metatarsal injury

He looks quick and Ligue 1 is a physical league, hopefully he won't have any issues!
I've spent the season questioning the clamour for the return of Angel Gomes, given he's about 3 foot tall and 2 stone soaking wet, and been told exactly that about the French league in response, so hopefully no teething issues.

So when do we expect to see him in action? I assume he'll be part of the initial squad going into the US tour? He wasn't involved in the Euros so should be relatively fresh and ready.

He's definitely coming in as a starter then, this notion of him being an up-and-comer doesn't really fit the bill, given that and his price.

I expect him to be eased in at first but end the season as a clear starter. It's not like we currently have a lot of amazing options ahead of him

You are my Yoro
My only yoro
You make me happy
When skies are gray
Real Madrid wants ya
But they don’t quite love ya
Please don't take
My Yoro away

So when do we expect to see him in action? I assume he'll be part of the initial squad going into the US tour? He wasn't involved in the Euros so should be relatively fresh and ready.

Well I saw a tweet earlier (no source on it so untrustworthy) suggesting he could be part of the squad for Rangers tomorrow.

Didn't expect to see him training so soon, did the work permit already get sorted so quickly?

Hope the kid does well and fulfill his potential. Sometimes you forget how young these footballers are.

Him training today surely means he’ll be involved tomorrow?

So glad to see the new board going for young players with the potential to be generational.

We are building a fairly young spine Yoro, Mainoo, Garnacho, Højlund, Amad. Let’s hope Laporta ends up running UEFA’s team into bankruptcy so we can pick Yamal on a few years.

Very excited based on the skillset but lets be patient

I don't know the criteria they used for the names on those lists, but on first glance they suggest himself and Branthwaite would compliment each other nicely. One seems to be stronger where the other is weaker.

So glad to see the new board going for young players with the potential to be generational.

We are building a fairly young spine Yoro, Mainoo, Garnacho, Højlund, Amad. Let’s hope Laporta ends up running UEFA’s team into bankruptcy so we can pick Yamal on a few years.
Zirkzee is just turned 23 too

Does United have any French speaking players...shame Varane wasn't still around to hold his hand for a few months.

Does United have any French speaking players...shame Varane wasn't still around to hold his hand for a few months.

Amad, Onana, Hannibal… But Yoro seems to speak very good English so I don’t think integrating to the team will be a problem.

You think De Ligt or Martinez are more likely to be benched? I seriously doubt that.
One of the conditions of the Yoro deal that was widely reported in the press was the consideration for play time here over Madrid. I really don't think those kinds of promises would be made if the intention was to sit him down on the bench for another signing, especially when we've clearly prioritised this signing over de Ligt.

On paper Yoro is also a more suitable partner for Martinez than de Ligt if the ambition is to play positive, proactive football (although who knows with this manager?)

I keep forgetting how young he is. We really need to be patient with him. Hopefully the players make him feel at home. He could have been difficult and pressed for Madrid and be with French Connection of Mbappe, Camavinga and Touchameni.

Really exciting time for the team.

I keep forgetting how young he is. We really need to be patient with him. Hopefully the players make him feel at home. He could have been difficult and pressed for Madrid and be with French Connection of Mbappe, Camavinga and Touchameni.

Really exciting time for the team.

Have seen some comments on Facebook suggesting this will go like Di Maria because doesn't look happy.